Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very unhappy with the result, as I always expect a win at home. I can honestly say that I can't be unhappy with my team's performance, as the ref did not let either team play football. It seemed like the game was being stopped every 30 seconds. Whoever this ref is, he should be sent to ref games in the gama ethniki for the year for the good of the league, because he obviously has no clue of how a soccer game should be officiated and that players should decide the outcome of a game in order for flowing football to be played. It got so bad at times, that I found my self laughing at calls when players did not even touch each other and he would call a foul, that is on both sides not just for PAOK.

I truly hope we see better derbys this year, as our league is becoming the laughing stock of Europe with displays of our refs like there was today.

Should we be concerned that aek are having problems scoring and passing up front or am i crazy.

AEK MAFIA, dont be concerned just yet, we have scored 2 goals against PAO which is great and 1 against PAOK in Toumba.

i reckon that every team will take 2 goals against PAO and a goal at Toumba any time.

the signs look good this year and i think the way we lost the league last year wil motivate us and we will be champions

Archived