1. 1. Which combo do you prefer?

• Toro - left, Giorkas - right, spyro bench
    • Spyro - left, Giorkas - right, Toro - bench
    • Spyro - left, Toro - right, Giorkas - bench
    • Spyro - left, Toro - right, Giorkas - central back
    • Spyro - left, Toro - mid, Giorkas - right
    • All three starting in a 5 back set
    • Kapsis - left, antzas left, the other 3 on the bench ?1!?!?1!?!?!/

Ti lete - spyro is playing well enough that giorkas place in the 11 has to be reexamined.

I say get all three on in a 4-4-2

I believe Toro and Spyrpopoulos have a better offensive upside, Giourkas mite not attack as much ,but when healthy ( and these last 12 months he has been hurt) I trust him back there.

Still do not understand why we can not go 4-4-2

Giourka,Socrates,Soto,Spyropoulos

Karagounis,Basinas,Katsouranis,Toro

and play Ninis behind striker

It'd definitely be interesting to see how Toro would do in midfield. Might be an interesting experiment against a Luzembourg or Moldova (seeing as we no longer have any friendlies before WC qualifying starts).

Anyone know whether he has any experience there? Has he ever played midfield with OLY or when he was with Xanthi ?

It'd definitely be interesting to see how Toro would do in midfield. Might be an interesting experiment against a Luzembourg or Moldova (seeing as we no longer have any friendlies before WC qualifying starts).

Anyone know whether he has any experience there? Has he ever played midfield with OLY or when he was with Xanthi ?

How 'bout during a friendly..... :huh:

He has played midfield with Oly. Hes pretty good there too. Hes better as a right back, but still a pretty good midfielder. Whats best is that he can play as a holding midfielder or as an attacking winger. We have enough central midfielders on the NT. I would like if he played as a right winger but the problem is there is no greek player who is capable of playing left wing if we were to use four in the mid.

I would say use Torosidis and Spryopoulos if we were to have a game TODAY. But things often change. Yourkas is defently not in form. If yourkas somehow regains his euro 2004 form, then id consider somethign yells, but what ive seen from yourkas in the last 5 monthes or so have been average. I know its not fair to rate him because hes been out for so long, but im saying i would not pick him if we had a competitive game tommorw.

Btw good idea for a topic, im interested to here what some of you are going to say.

We have enough central midfielders on the NT. I would like if he played as a right winger but the problem is there is no greek player who is capable of playing left wing if we were to use four in the mid.

what about lazaros christodoulopoulos of pao ?

We have enough central midfielders on the NT. I would like if he played as a right winger but the problem is there is no greek player who is capable of playing left wing if we were to use four in the mid.

what about lazaros christodoulopoulos of pao ?
He is our best left winger. But he is still not that good- Hes good just not good enough for the national level imo.

Archived