Phantis Forums

Omonia - AEK

george21

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That has always been a problem with other aek fans when things go bad they walk awat look at the b-ball team they stink and all of a sudden they attract 400 fans when back they were the baslisa packe dhouse and the same goes for football for aek they blame demis so they boycott and put up banners saying were not coming to games any more you dont seet that with paok fans and aris good or bad they turn out paok were awfull last year and the fans were there for aek its a different story they taunt each other

not to say that it would have made a difference imagine if aek had got 40 thousands fans in oaka when they played omonia do u think that maybe omonia would have been on pins and niddles little more sloppy like aek was when they saw 33 k in gsp something to think about the 12th man some times makes an impact nikos goumas was scary at time when full god i went to some games and had goose bumps

aekmafia, I think it would've been a huge difference.

15,000 in OAKA, 3,000 of those were Omonoiates

23,000 in the GSP, 1,000 of those were for AEK

Why are there more in our tiny stadium?

OMonia showed once agian they are a far better team then aek !! Aek would finish maybe 4th in cyprus behind Apollon...The second team of Omoni dominated an effortless aek squad today who am i kidding they have maybe one or two good players.. Okkas showed is class once agai he says hello and loves aek and wishes them a good year and good luck against teams like ergotelis and xanthi>>Know one listens to me Cypriot football is on the rise but u guys seem to think it was the bush leagues yeah yeah maybe 50 years ago!!! Aek learned there lesson maybe they can sign some good players next year because this year is lost for the team!! panathanikos are the champs signed sealed and delivered!!! Those were fans today not the 5000 original they had in greece in an empty staduim krima yiat i aek in megali omada ala pea strava me afti ti dikisi!!!

wow now maybe that old goat Okkas has a sense of accomplishment for his worthless footballing career.

See Drako i though u had some fooball sence in you I dont think you really do!! Your talking about the most capped Cypriot footballer ever to play he has played an all the top teams in Greece played in Spain scored goals against The European Champions France and Germany at least 20 for the Country Dominated Aek in his years of playing them played with his heart for Olympaikos and looks like now he is in the best shape of life!!! He is making 600000 Euros a year for Omonia on a five year contract No greek footballer is coming close to that kind of cash maybe one or 2 abroad!!!!! You will see the team shine I said it before Omonia has a good team they made 17 signings this year you mocked them you said there signings will be out of Europe nai re xeries bou podosfairo they have the biggest pay roll in CYprus I know what im talking about clearly they showed it dominated a weak Aek team!!!! Anyhow enjoy them in Europe cause you will be hearing alot from them!!! AEk tough draw i predicted it oh well maybe next year Omonia has not lost ever at The GSP in European competion and there going to lose to AEk with that squad!!! Krima good football team with deep traditon does not have the players i blame Donis and I blame DEmi get rid of them Now!!! Dellas and Okkas stellon polla heritismata!!!!

Guest TheLegend

He is making 600000 Euros a year for Omonia on a five year contract No greek footballer is coming close to that kind of cash maybe one or 2 abroad!!!!!

lol!!!

I like okkas alot but no greek player makes that money?

where do we start?

600k +?

Ill just put the starting lineup of greece basicaly

------------------Nikopolidis

seitaridis....papadopoulos...kyriakos...torosidis

-----karagounis---basinas---katsouranis

-----charisteas---gekas----amanatidis

Im pretty sure they make more than 600,000 euros...

I dont know why u try to insult greek players... :tdown:

Ase mas re bides you advanced with a karabola of a goal in oaka that ping ponged too yoyr players or else it would have been a o-o draw and with our 2 away goals would have been enough aek is a much better team thwn omonia 4th in cyprus get off the crap pipe u win one series and all of a sudden your head and shoulders better then aek ande re grosouzi

Dont start comparing our club too yours aek are in crisis with demis leaving ribo gone and lack of funds last years aek would have ripped omonia apart

mark my words what ever group there in they will get there asses handed too them.

A strong healthy aek would steam role over omonia a blind squrriel get a nut once in a while

Cuz like u say u clearly beat us today and in oaka with a blooper goal

Granted you have loyal fans but dont compare apples and oranged file

Omonoia was 3RD in Cyprus. Unlike bides, I know we pulled off an upset. HOWEVER, not as big an upset as you AEKakia think. We put together a great team over the summer and we're only going to get better

Archived