Phantis Forums

Omonia - AEK

george21

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bye bye Europe!

A BIG congrats to Omonoia for qualifying over us! We were absolutely horrible!

I'm very disappointed with this game and this team, Demis' departure, Rivaldo, our fans (or them not showing up), all of it !

I hope the few hundreds that show up at OAKA will make enough noise ... PFFFFFT!

The ref is indeed one crazy s*b but in the end we did not do enough as a team not by a long shot. You're right Irlandos, now we're up for a 0-3 against PAO.

Keep your magnifying glass with you so you can see the two people in the stands.

tI LES RE EURO YOURE TALKING ABOUT MY LOYALTY FOR MY CLUBS I WILL SUPPORT THEM EVEN IF THERE IN LAST PLACE FILE SO DONT COME KNOCKING ON MY DOOR

I'm not talking about you specifically, but AEK fans generally.

5 years ago you were on the brink of being relegated to the 4th division. Demi saves AEK, and now so many are villifying him? Ok, so AEK are out of Europe and Ribo is leaving, is that reason enough for the stadium to be empty? (You're the one that said it not me). Get behind your team re gamoto. With PAO and Oly concerned with European football and AEK merely concentrating on the league now, maybe you can win the league with the crowd as the 12th man. Like I said, I know you're a great, passionate, loyal fan, i can see that from your posts. Genome too, and Irlandos. But why are so many AEK fans so fickle? There are good times and bad. There's no point in packing out the stadium to see AEK beat Milan, and then when the team really needs the fans, they turn their backs. ti einai autes h m*****es? For AEK to get back where it belongs the fans need to stand by her.

I am speechless.I know my club management are a bunch of assholes but your is just self destructive.I dont know what to say.I really expected AEK to win the game and go to the next round.Good luck sunday......

PS.Irlandos,ama i Anorthosi einai panelinia protathlitria,i Omonoia ti einai?Triti omada tis ellados?? :not:

Archived