Phantis Forums

PAOK's season

DUDE

• 4 weeks later...

I saw PAOK vs OFI yesterday and I still can't understand how PAOK only won that game 2-0. They also missed numerous chances in a previous game (I think vs Xanthi). It's a real shame because they play wonderful football. Muslimovic is one of the best players in the Greek league but he does miss chances! If PAOK are more clinical I think they have a genuine shot at winning the league.

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone see the derby tonight? It finished 0-0. Amazing atmosphere and both sets of players were very committed but the water-logged pitch didn't allow for a great spectacle. The return leg is promising to be pretty awesome though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Big game tomorrow for PAOK vs Olimpiakos in Toumba. I want to see my team and compete and the refs to stay out of the way so we can see a good game.

Good Luck to any Olimpiakos supporters who want to come to toumba and watch the game after the fiasco in the cup game.

Big game tomorrow for PAOK vs Olimpiakos in Toumba. I want to see my team and compete and the refs to stay out of the way so we can see a good game.

Good Luck to any Olimpiakos supporters who want to come to toumba and watch the game after the fiasco in the cup game.

PAOK were very poor in this game. Both teams were but considering that PAOK was at full strength it was a horrible performance. PAOK still could have won if Choutos wasn't so greedy. a simple pass and muslimo would have had a tap in.

PAOK were very poor in this game. Both teams were but considering that PAOK was at full strength it was a horrible performance. PAOK still could have won if Choutos wasn't so greedy. a simple pass and muslimo would have had a tap in.
PAOK was not at full strength as we were missing two of our most important players, Pablo Garcia and Contreras. I believe the game was poor due to the fact that both teams played in mid-week. Regardless, this is a game PAOK should have been able to squeeze out and did not, for this I am disappointed.

Just to be clear I'm not disappointed because we missed out on league points and a chance to gain on Olimpiakos in the league (since the league in Greece is predermined in Greece before the year starts ;) ). I just wanted the satisfaction of beating Olimpiakos.

PAOK was not at full strength as we were missing two of our most important players, Pablo Garcia and Contreras. I believe the game was poor due to the fact that both teams played in mid-week. Regardless, this is a game PAOK should have been able to squeeze out and did not, for this I am disappointed.

Just to be clear I'm not disappointed because we missed out on league points and a chance to gain on Olimpiakos in the league (since the league in Greece is predermined in Greece before the year starts ;) ). I just wanted the satisfaction of beating Olimpiakos.

But they are both defensive players. PAOK was ok at the back it was the poor expansive football that was the problem. PAOK at its best would have won against the Olympiakos team so it's a shame from your perspective that only two chances were made the whole game (Bakayoko and Choutos)

Archived