Phantis Forums

sergio conceicao

conceicao7

hi there,

i'm a fan of him, from belgium.

he was with our team standard de liege for 3 years, and he was voted best player of our league, in his second season.

he was very inspirational team member, in fact he was the best, so it was sad when he left us.

so i was asking myself, how is he doing with your team, PAOK?

i'm sorry to read you guys won't be in europe next season,

and i also read that conceicao's contract expires this summer (altough there's an option to buy him for another year?)

i'd love to hear your thoughts about him :)

greetings from belgium,

and good luck in euro 2008, greece :)

Well, I'm a fan of rivals Aris, can't tell you much since I'm not sure I watched him more than twice with PAOK, but I'll tell you that he is far from old himself, phisically far from the perfect form as many oldies who come in winter to certain club and then needs at least 3 games of an adjustment to their new mates and, more importantly, to gain some form and fitness first. Then he joined some action with PAOK from 20th matchday or so and up to the last 30th, played let's say 7 or 8 matches, some as a starter and some as a sub and I'm not sure he showed any glimpse but once or twice. No score nor assist.

As for his contract, well I'm busy due to my exams, so no time to follow some rivals' teams news recently, but I guess he would stay up untill 2009. Someone may correct me If I'm wrong in saying this about contract or anything..

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

i am not sure but at 90%,another year.

I am very disappointed.I remember his best years,and when we did make the transfer,I thought he was a very good solution for the bad play of our squad.

But on the other hand.he did not have much time and games to prove himself.Lets hope...

Archived