Phantis Forums

Aris - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why the hell is ivan, eki, salpi not playing... whats the faking reason??? we playind for the god damn 2nd place for CL... wtf is going on???

Well its 1-0, we cant even kick a ball, and were on our way to Intertoto

Peseiro's fault, this lineup is an absolute joke, as well as all his substitutions. This Aris team is not even playing that good. We dont even make one half chance...

And we just used our 3rd sub for Papadopoulos when the whole team is defenders, romero and karagkounis. This is really pathetic. I hope somebody smacks Peseiro in the interviews, or at least throw somethings when he does his stupid speech like we hear EVERY SINGLE GAME (because every one we drop points) about "Our hopes are still alive"

Wait for it, its all hes going to talk about.....eh we played not so good, we have games ahead and we can still win......my team are united, we are focused......bahhhh kala re Tesseiro!

Well its 1-0, we cant even kick a ball, and were on our way to Intertoto

Peseiro's fault, this lineup is an absolute joke, as well as all his substitutions. This Aris team is not even playing that good. We dont even make one half chance...

And we just used our 3rd sub for Papadopoulos when the whole team is defenders, romero and karagkounis. This is really pathetic. I hope somebody smacks Peseiro in the interviews, or at least throw somethings when he does his stupid speech like we hear EVERY SINGLE GAME (because every one we drop points)  about "Our hopes are still alive"

Wait for it, its all hes going to talk about.....eh we played not so good, we have games ahead and we can still win......my team are united, we are focused......bahhhh kala re Tesseiro!

tha mas pei... e ok den fagame kai 4 goal like before... we still can win the champion... :whistle: :whistle: giati o anthropos ekei exei meinei akoma...

hell yeah... penalty for us...

It's always Peseiro's fault. Keep this up and then you can wonder why all these highly rated players get their fat contracts and then spend their time masturbating on the pitch.

Btw, 1-1 Pap (PK).

PS: I can't stand all this bitching by the Aris players. I mean, don't they EVER foul??

well im glad we got that call, it was definitly a takedown and a penalty...

pap finished well, but im worried that now Pegayro will not learn anything from this game, but then again he never learns.

So many results we get from set peices or penalties....its sad and it makes peseiro look like he actually does something.....

and for Manucho...... what an overrated player, this kid is never going to play for Manchester

Id also like a replacement for Karagkounis....we rely on this player to much and get too little from him. Hes always a fan favourite, but he cant be our entire offensive midfield, hes simply not good enough for that...

Aris fans swearing at Kirkos.......:LOL: that was a clear penalty sorry Aris it was a really dumb tackle, and it was pretty clear the player tripped Pap in the box..

How is this Manucho hoping to play for ManU? Unless they gave us his twin brother or something... The man is awful tonight and it's not the first time.

oh trust me... hes gonna play over there... allazei i psixologia ekei... ki ekeis\ paizeis mpala anoixti oxi san tin ellada.. plaus united exei tous paixtes pou tha tou vgaloun kamia mpalia kali and firdt of all.. coach is the big Sir Alex Ferguson!!!

I 'm glad we got the draw despite the bad lineup and the horrible game most of our guys had. AEK will have to beat an Aris that need the win in Vikelidis because they still hope for the CL spot. Equi is out of the team according to the PAO reporter on Sport-fm because he reacted badly to the news that he wouldn't start - once again. Enough is enough I say - the man has issues he needs to sort out.

PS: If you can't stop or pass the ball it doesn't matter who crosses it to you MadBoy.

i doubt it man.....phycology is one thing, knowing how to pass and see options on the field and use them is something else! And also what happened to his speed he was supposed to have ? I swear man these guys must be coming to Greece and discovering souvlakia for the first time....

still 30 mins for the UNITED to destroy barca at Camp Nou!!!!!!!! that is a football not the greek crap football!!!!!!!!!1

pame gera CRHRISTIANO!!!!!!! :tup:

Peseiro must and will go.

Munioz did more, with less last year...

My greatest wish is for Ninis to play vs AEK, to dominate, and prove how wrong Peseiro has been in not using him.

Why wasn't Gonzo in today, after being our best player on Sunday?

According to his reaction he was NOT tired... ;)

PAO continues to be horrible and disappointing. :tdown:

PEACE

Eki got angry again........ honestly? This many times - its not just Eki's fault.

Peseiro hasnt spotted that this guy has some issues, and hasnt called him in to talk one on one......but "theyre more united than us fans" - SURE...

Honestly rather than have him outburst which is bad for the team in this time maybe just talk to him before hand....

And Eki is angry rightfully. Hes a better player - He WANTS to play and hes getting denied so Peseiro can put these terrible lineups, and Peseiro is TOTALLY denying creativity and offense from the midifeld...

There was every reason for Eki to start in this game....we needed him out there. Sure Eki cant outburst like this, he has problems etc - but Peseiro as his COACH isnt handling them, and it doesnt appear like he value his players opinions...

Eki got angry again........ honestly? This many times - its not just Eki's fault.

Peseiro hasnt spotted that this guy has some issues, and hasnt called him in to talk one on one......but "theyre more united than us fans" - SURE...

Honestly rather than have him outburst which is bad for the team in this time maybe just talk to him before hand....

And Eki is angry rightfully. Hes a better player - He WANTS to play and hes getting denied so Peseiro can put these terrible lineups, and Peseiro is TOTALLY denying creativity and offense from the midifeld...

There was every reason for Eki to start in this game....we needed him out there. Sure Eki cant outburst like this, he has problems etc - but Peseiro as his COACH isnt handling them, and it doesnt appear like he value his players opinions...

i wrote same thing on 'panathinaikos news'... den ginete sinexeia na fteei o eki pou malonei me ton peseiro... even our players told to this idiot coach to play more attacking football couple weeks ago...

still 30 mins for the UNITED to destroy barca at Camp Nou!!!!!!!! that is a football not the greek crap football!!!!!!!!!1

pame gera CRHRISTIANO!!!!!!!  :tup:

THIS IS BARCAAAAA! :box:
etoimasou drakaki mou na rikseis poly klama... :P :P

even our players told to this idiot coach to play more attacking football couple weeks ago...

and when PAO fans go out in the streets in numbers, people of all ages peacefully...he has the nerve to say : "We are more united than our fans" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived