Phantis Forums

ARIS vs. Olympiakos, The Cup final

REY

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corner for Aris.

Very close to a 2-1 after a header from Ivic.

Ball still in Aris posession ... I CAN NOT believe what Aris just missed, Avraam Papadopoulos in front of an open goal, but passes to an OSFP player and loses the ball of course.

Free kick for Aris just outside the box.

Aris seems to have woken up, but will this continue and will it be enough?

Free kick taken, out, throw-in for Aris.

Another trow-in, a third one, a cross, and offside, ball cleared.

Nice shot by Felipe, saved.

Aris throw-in.

Siston's crosses are awefull and just almost cost Aris the 3-0. Mitroglou one on one with Kelemen, who saved the shot, good save!

DUDE, after the first goal the game got one-sided, and after the second, well ... the last five minutes or so Aris has woken up but it might be too late already. I expected more from Aris tonight tbh.

Pantos will make his way into the game soon.

OSFP gets a penalty ... :rolleyes:

Siston gets yellow. I'm not sure on the penalty... did someone else see it?

It did not look like a penalty from the replay but Galletti lost the penalty kick so even steven.

Aris players keep making the same mistake.Instead of playing the ball down low,they try with crosses and long balls to score and that is easy for our defence to clear.

Aris players keep making the same mistake.Instead of playing the ball down low,they try with crosses and long balls to score and that is easy for our defence to clear.

Yup that about sums it up.

They keep going on with those crosses... a tactic that is obviously not working.

Galetti out, Sisic in.

Yellow to Kovacevic for delaying.

Free kick, Nikopolidis saves in two times.

Very disappointing Aris, players and Duško and his tactics. It looked like Olympiakos used our own weapons (counter-attacks and leaving possession to the opponent) to kill us. Of course here I mean and can include also the stuffs and a quick "build-up" that developed some actions to cause the moments when Galletti took those crosses (first one for example) and a few more of their quick chances.... Of course as I stressed I didn't mean that our weapon is the "cross-header" stuffs, which is sooooo untypical for us indeed this season, but the ways how they got to them. <_< I didn't expect those (concedes) to come that easily.

Archived