Phantis Forums

Playoffs 2008

drakos13

Many things start with ideas & ideals. Nevertheless, if 2 big teams like PAO & AEK(and others) made a point like this, I doubt very much if there could be an EPO, SL, or whatever else.

In essense you're saying that we (yes, we're fans of this sport) should participate because nothing ever changes... :(

But, then why should we get so emotionally involved? I can only imagine how many people have been affected by the crappy decisions and the corruption by this "super" league.

I don't know if you're familiar with WWF..... it's "wrestling" [wruslin :LOL: ] in the US. All the matches are fake, predetermined outcomes. No surprises. But most fans know that and they attend for entertainment and nothing more. They don't get upset when their favorite is beaten up! :LOL:

But, if soccer is to be a clean sport where there is true competition with an undetermined outcome, that's exiting. That's the beauty. If I feel the contest is fair, I accept it.

BUT, if you feel you're cheated, repeatedly even, then it's the definition of insanity to invest so much faith and whatever else in such a sports venue.

You're right though that many people see only the short-term interest and not the long-term effects of a Karagiozi system.

I don't know if anyone will know what I am talking about but white bunnies remind me of Greek football:

"...

When logic and proportion

Have fallen sloppy dead

And the White Knight is talking backwards

And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"

Remember what the dormouse said:

"Feed your head

Feed your head

Feed your head"

Pop quiz: Does anyone know what I am talking about?

I don't know if anyone will know what I am talking about but white bunnies remind me of Greek football:

"...

When logic and proportion

Have fallen sloppy dead

And the White Knight is talking backwards

And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"

Remember what the dormouse said:

"Feed your head

Feed your head

Feed your head"

Pop quiz: Does anyone know what I am talking about?

My fellow rocker :nw:

Grace Slick said it best...

Jefferson Airplane !!!!

You do know what I mean ... PEACE :)

:nw:

I am glad to see someone with such deep knowledge.

When I hear this song I think of many things, but lately I have been thinking of Alice in Wonderland and Greek football.

PS. Drakos, this post does not seem to be of the level you would approve yourself...

First, AEK doesn't want to participate. And, frankly, neither should PAO! That will send a strong message as to the mickeymouse operation they have set up, EPO/SL.

PAO should demand to have a playoff with OLY as it should, not with AEK!

I applaud the AEK players for standing up. And, Tzigger instead of talking about radical CHANGES (again,  :whistle:  :1eye: ) he should leave or stand up and PROTECT the team. He hasn't done so and that's another BIG failure I charge him with. :tdown:

seriously dude, you STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THIS? :( :( :(

Do you know what CAS is. Do you know what happened. Go download the reasons and explanations and the whole case and read through it. I read those 50 paragraphs of facts. HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH SL/EPO. btw your beloved president runs sl. Guess hes anti pao too right..

CAS decided kalamaria had no case. A neutral high court. This is the supreme court of the sports world... read the facts

tas-cas.org

No, CAS never decided Kalamaria didn't have a case. they dismissed Kalamaria's claim for failure to join the proper party (SL).

CAS NEVER made a ruling on the merits, so I suggest you stop distorting the facts.

You read the ENTIRE opinion and you couldn't figure the above out?

Archived