Phantis Forums

AEK -

george21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penalty, Lybe gets Zikos to take it, he misses, but the penalty has to be retaken because Asteras players had entered the box before he had kicked the ball :D :D :D...

Let's see what he does the second time ... even Asteras' keeper is smiling, and Rivaldo seems to be giving instructions to Zikos :D superb!

He takes it again now and ...

dokari :D :D :D poor guy ! ! ! Doesn't matter we still love him the same! :D

Chance by Lybe again, good game, but again can't put it away. Nice cross by Blanco and superb pass by Rivaldo!

Corner for AEK,

taken by Tozser, cleared.

Manduca with another great run, cross but the ball passes all of the players in the box.

Bourbos with another dreadfull cross, but it does win AEK another corner!

Cleared.

I think you mean the first place (on the pitch) and the second (on the papers) man ... big difference! ;) Also, like you said in the OSFP - Iraklis thread, if you want to argue the league stance, take it to the appropriate topic ;) :P.

Anyway tomorrow CAS will decide in OSFP's favor and all OSFP fans can go back to their legendary lives ... ;)

A great win on the pitch again. Great atmosphier from 45.000 fans. Ziko THANK YOU very much for everything.

NATOI NATOI OI PROTATHLITES!!! NATOI NATOI OI PROTATHLITES!!! NATOI NATOI OI PROTATHLITES!!! NATOI NATOI OI PROTATHLITES!!! NATOI NATOI OI PROTATHLITES!!!

It is just great all the love-dove between Pao and Aek fans.........

Congrats on Aek for getting the second place on the league.

You mean the love between, AEk-PAO-Aris-kalamaria-paok-larisa-iraklis-ergotelis-atromitos-panionios-asteras-levadiakos-veria-xanthi and ofi fans. but it doesnt matter.

its the love between epo and kokkalis that really matters right?

Congrats to the champions, AEK.

That's how I see it, that's what the games produced in the end. Kalamaria didn't have an unfair advantage, only gavroi got this unfair advantage because EPO went against its own rules to accommodate Kokkalistan! ;)

As for my team, they should refuse to play AEK instead of gavroi for the playoffs. :D

PS>there's no "sudden love" between PAO and AEK fans. I'd be saying the same if AEK had won "on paper" instead on the pitch. Heck, I'd say about the same for PAO if we got the title like this! :whistle:

PS>there's no "sudden love" between PAO and AEK fans. I'd be saying the same if AEK had won "on paper" instead on the pitch. Heck, I'd say about the same for PAO if we got the title like this! :whistle:

Exactly!

Many OSFP fans just don't seem to get how perverted the whole situation is. I wouldn't even think of calling my team champions if they got the title this way ... I mean this!

People, there are better ways to handle this case. It's true that Apollon Kalamaria's infractured the rules of the Greek league, by any means they played the match vs. Olympiakos and won fair and square, a fine and a point deducted is good enough, but given 3 points to Olympiakos on a silver platter has gone a bit too far. AEK deserve the title, and as a gavro fan myself, I must say I'm ashame of what the Greek League has done. We (Olympiakos) want to win the protathlima on the pitch, not on paper. :)

Archived