Phantis Forums

AEK -

george21

It is just great all the love-dove between Pao and Aek fans.........

Congrats on Aek for getting the second place on the league.

Ha ha, I think I congratulated Olympiakos too last year. :wub:

I do have a soft spot for AEK since I lived in Nea Filadelfia for a while, and I do have a soft spot for Ethnikos because I was born in Piraeus :D

I also like Anagenisi Artas and PAS Giannena and I can't wait for them to win a title so I can congratulate them too.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After a great run of form for AEK, if CAS doesn rule for Olympiakos, then it is essential that the team doesn't miss out on 2nd spot. AEK will have to be at their very best to make the CL, because if you don't it will be a disastarous season.

then again, if we see what a hard time bayern ahd against getafe maybe aek s exit seems less sour.

in any case the team looks much better now than it did half a year ago. i just hope demis continues good transfers in the summer, we need them. olympiakos winning the protathlima at the courts probably killed our motivation for the playoffs which are a stupid invention in any case.

even if we for some reason finish second, this would mean a very short prep phase aftere the euro and second round cl football and a hard team waiting for us in the third round. qualification for the group phase would surprise me.

Archived