Phantis Forums

Pesseiro's future

athinaios

donis is the best coach in SL... not the only the great football larisa played... oi allages pou ekane se kathe paixnidi itan petiximenes... ekane anatropes megales...

mesa stin agglia epekse me 4-3-3 me tin larisa...auto ta leei ola ti proponitis einai!

im pissed that we didnt do anything to get him...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ignorant fans for understanding very little about football. But you pay your money to go "gia kraximo" so the rest of us fans have to endure the results of your actions. As long as you enjoy your selves. Also, thanks to you idiotic Panathinaikos reporters for being ignorant and enjoying your manipulation of ignorant fans. :tdown:

Yeah, but when they attend the games, they create atmosphere :whistle:

I agree with Peseiro too- but this talk is quite overdue!!!

He had some pro's and Id rather he stayed on.

But, he did do some very stupid things, and you can go and turn on all the fans ----thats ridiculous. Its oversimplifying reasons why PAO attendances dropped. Attendances dropped for other reasons.....Ticket Club system was so BAD it really did hinder things in many ways. Im not going to go on another rant about it. Not only that, games in the last 3 years are quite expensive!

Who living Athens is going to pay 30 euros to see 3 DM vs Panionios? (as an example)....Theres more reasons for Peseiro leaving, and its NOT the fans fault that many of them agreed with the decision made.

As far as I am concerned, those fans in the stands that booed players and coach down the stretch have a huge responsibility for not winning the title this year. IMO they have a larger share of the blame than the coach.

The fans did not help the team this year, they hurt it. They were more interested in their own little vendetta with management, and had their own little ideas as to who should be playing, and how their own formation is best, they seemed to care less about the players and the game on the pitch.

It's time we stop absolving the "fans" from their responsibility. They have to understand how much they are part of the team, and they must play their part too. We criticize the players for their game, the coach for his coaching, management for their moves, but if anyone mentions how horrible the fans have been, it's like touching the sacred cow.

thats simple frustration and oversimplifying the problems this club in all the wrong ways..

You cannot seriously say the fans are more reason than the coach - outrageous .

For one the fans "absence" has been greatly exagerated. We had some sell out games like vs Kalamarias where the team could not even kick the ball straight and won on a gift penalty from kalamarias in the 90th. Come on.

Fans responsibility? What? We dont run the team! Were supporters.....we support. Tzigger has a TERRIBLE system of ticketing, very high ticket prices, and a team that plays defensive junk ball vs Panionios! You must be joking!

Its not like touching a sacred cow. Youre trying to villanize them and make comments about them being more significant than the coach thats totally ridiuclous. This is not an issue of defending the fans, this is an issue of total exageration of "responsibility" and "affect" and how theyre at fault for everything that you have said. Its outrageous, and not because I am a fan, because its a downright stupid claim!

Sorry Cyber Im used to better from you -

this is pure garbage talk to blame the fans-- more than the coach !

im sure the few thousand PAO suporters in the Pankritio were at fault for PAO losing 4-1 !!!!

the fans did nothing wrong. Attendances didnt turn out that well - FOR NUMEROUS REASONS. Tell me how many matches were spoiled by fans or violence with PAO none!

forget it.......

if we got rid of peseiro at this stage and cant get bayevic now ... forget it, i think in the sport-fm article said if pao doesnt get bayevic they will look once again to a foreign coach

which means 99.90% by the end of next season we will have this SAME discussion again and this forum will be split again in terms of coach should go or not and bayevic to come again or not etc etc

LOL

but i love the idea of mourinho....prolly the only coach that would be able to take on greek press, the fans and tzigger all at once LOL

LOL "very good, im fantastic"

and sven as his assistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Archived