Phantis Forums

The Run Home

levendi2000

Hey guys i posted this in the PAO vs LARISA topic.. and i am impressed with everybodys reply to my comment and their predictions..

please feel free to write your prediction on the remaining games..

or for those who already have.. could you please paste your predictions in from Pao vs Larissa Page 1 & 2

PANATHINAIKOS vs

Xanthi (7th) Away = 1 points

Iraklis (12th) Home - 3 points

Panionions (6th) Home = 3 Points

OFI (10th) Away = 3 points

Aris (4th) Home = 3 points

Kalamarias(15th) Away = 3 points

TOTAL = 1st with 72 Points

OLYMPIAKOS vs

Atromitos (11th) Home = 3 points

Levadiakos (13th) Away = 3 points

AEK (3rd) Away = 1 point

Larisa (8th) Home= 3 points

Xanthi (7th) Away = 1 point

Iraklis (12th) Home = 3 points

TOTAL = 2nd 69 points

Here you got my paste from the PAO vs Larisa thread

My predictions are following

PANATHINAIKOS vs

Larisa(8th) Home = 3 points <<<they play an open game and Peseiro already said that he doesnt intent to keep up the rotation since we dont have such a hard program with several games in short time anymore

Xanthi (7th) Away = 3 points <<<<Xanthi this year doesnt really impress me

Iraklis (12th) Home = 3 points<<<<<<<As long as the refs dont try to change smt this game is ours.

Panionions (6th) Home = 3 Points<<<<<<<Here i am a bit afraid since Panionios always plays like mad against us in comparison to his games with Oly where he opens his legs like a slut

OFI (10th) Away = ? points <<<<This game will decide the title really imo. OFI has been several times the one which cost us valuable points in several seasons.

Aris (4th) Home = 3 points <<<< Aris is good team which plays offensive footbal.

I see us here playing a really defensive and using our small court to destroy Aris game.

Kalamarias(15th) Away = ? points<<<<A hard game if Kalamaria's staying in the SL is dependand on it. If not i bet Kalamaria will give us this game so Oly doesnt become champion.

OLYMPIAKOS vs

Veria(14th) Away = 3 points << i wouldnt be so sure that Oly can definitely get here the 3 points since Veroia has in the last 11 games at home 5 ties and only 1 loss.Oly also has the same problem with us playing good against tight defenses.The court in Veroia is really dangerous and so i am not sure the Oly primadonas will be risking an injurie.

Atromitos (11th) Home = 3 points<<< agree

Levadiakos (13th) Away = 3 points<<<<Subteam to oly how else could it be

AEK (3rd) Away = 1 point<<< If AEK keeps up with the top they will at least try to get second and be better positioned in the playoffs so it definitely can become a game where oly looses.

Larisa (8th) Home= 3 points<<<< Larisa is a tight opponent but i doubt they will be using Galitsios for example in this game so wont be the best 11 startup.

Xanthi (7th) Away = 1 point<<<<<Same as i think about PAO game with Xanthi

Iraklis (12th) Home = 3 points<<<<<Forget Iraklis this season. Only chance that Iraklis can harm Oly is if they play for their SL survival.

i think with the sacking of lemonis... olympiakos will definately slip up somewhere on the road.. very silly decision by kokkalis to sack a coach who is only 1 point behind leaders with 6 games left.. i mean theyre still at chance of winning title..

now with the assistant coach taking over i am almost positive pao will win the title!

Although Xanthi last year were unbeatable at home.. they have kind of let that strong home record slip.. however many teams this season have stuggled to find the back of the net on xanthi soil..

Here is their home record for this year

WINS = 7

TIES = 1

LOSS = 4

GF = 19

GA = 9

W 1-0 vs PAOK

W 2-0 vs TRIPOLIS

L 0-1 vs ATROMITOS

L 0-1 vs AEK

L 0-3 vs IRAKLIS

W 1-0 OFI

W 6-1 KALAMARIAS

W 1-0 ERGOTELIS

W 2-0 VERIA

W 4-1 LEVADIAKOS

D 1-1 LARISA

L 1-2 PANIONIOS

Lets not forget PAO could not beat them at Leoforos where the game ended 0-0. so why does anyone think it will be easier at a ground where pao has always had trouble coming away with points.

they were beaten at Karaisaki 2-1 by Olympiakos.

Although Xanthi last year were unbeatable at home.. they have kind of let that strong home record slip.. however many teams this season have stuggled to find the back of the net on xanthi soil..

Here is their home record for this year

WINS = 7

TIES = 1

LOSS = 4

GF = 19

GA = 9

W 1-0 vs PAOK

W 2-0 vs TRIPOLIS

L 0-1 vs ATROMITOS

L 0-1 vs AEK

L 0-3 vs IRAKLIS

W 1-0 OFI

W 6-1 KALAMARIAS

W 1-0 ERGOTELIS

W 2-0 VERIA

W 4-1 LEVADIAKOS

D 1-1 LARISA

L 1-2 PANIONIOS

Lets not forget PAO could not beat them at Leoforos where the game ended 0-0. so why does anyone think it will be easier at a ground where pao has always had trouble coming away with points.

they were beaten at Karaisaki 2-1 by Olympiakos.

First of all when Xanthi played against PAO in Leoforos they didnt have Kexagias for trainer and played the worst game in comparison to all other teams which faced PAO in Leoforo. They played 11 players in defense.Since Kexagias came to Xanthi the team plays football again.

Second Xanthi has to win on their ground (like every other teams has too)

So they definitely wont play this sort of game.

Third PAO has immproved immensly since then.

Fourth we now have Manucho who can become the retriever of high balls in the heart of their defense which we so long have missed. So i am very very optimistic that we gonna win this game. Either the hard or the easy way.

• 3 weeks later...

well its 1 point in it.. who is more likely to drop points out of olympiakos and panathinaikos..

PAO vs

OFI away

Aris Home

Kalamarias away

OLY vs

Larisa Home

Xanthi Away

Iraklis Home

Lets not count AEK out..

it would be shocking if Oly wins the league with the appeal points

I think panathinaikos fans should make the journey to Xanthi and make it an unfriendly atmosphere for Olympiakos to play at. whistle everytime oly get the ball... and make a lot of noise for xanthi :tup:

should put oly off the game

Only Larissa can make OSFP drop points, imo. Xanthi and Iraklis have no reason to fight for a result. Our remaining games are way more difficult with the exception of the Kalamaria one, as they are already relegated.

i disagree..

Iraklis have found form of late.. they have been undefeated in the past 4 superleague rounds which include games at home.. impressive result to draw with PAO and Olympiakos in the cup.

Iraklis is capable of shaving points off olympiakos..

xanthi has proved to be giant killers againt big teams at home.. and last time i checked they are still in the battle of getting a uefa cup birth

Larisa are least likely to cause an upset than xanthi and iraklis..

Olympiakos have a huge confidence blow after the 4-0 defeat to AEK.. thats the only way i see Larissa helping us out - but they have to be on their top game at olys home ground to get a point..

if oly draws in 1 of the last 3 games and pao doesnt slip up... the title is ours..

this is possible

OK, let's look at this objectively, shall we?

PAO:

1) OFI away: not saved yet, a very tough away game.

2) Aris: They are not merely the most well-balanced team in the league - they also have a vital interest in winning this game. Think about it: if they beat Atromitos they will play OSFP in the Cup Final. So, if OSFP play in the CL, they have a guaranteed spot in UEFA next year even if the lose the final. And what is the most secure way for that to happen? That OSFP win the league. It's not some conspiracy theory, it's a legitimate interest on the part of Aris.

3) Kalamaria away: already relegated, most probably, and in no friendly terms with OSFP. Unless they get the points back - in that case the game will be one for survival and things change instantly.

OSFP:

1) Larissa: this is the big one. They still hope for a playoff spot and it would be great if they could pull sthing off at Karaiskaki. Plus, if Donis is set for AEK, he would fancy a CL spot, right? OK, this is a conspiracy theory but I couldn't resist.

2) Xanthi away: please! Xanthi have nothing to hope for, no goals left for this season and I predict a nice friendly game unless (conspiracy theory coming up) Tziger makes now an offer for Rika - and a very generous one. This might bring the two owners together and create some fair-play mood. Otherwise, why would Panopoulos go against Socrates? The last time he had a chance to do so, Xanthi fielded their youth team.

3) Iraklis: significantly improved, a good team overall, but in a packed Karaiskaki what can they do? I don't doubt their willingness to do well (Remos is a very good friend of Demis' too) but this is one of those miracles you can't even hope for.

AEK:

1) Ergotelis: they look good and in fighting spirits but, still, they are Ergotelis and they play a reborn AEK at OAKA. Plus, they can't keep wining for ever - it's statistically impossible. Very tough game for them.

2) PAOK away: even if PAOK were in a decent condition, I could see thousands of PAOKtsides demonstrating their desire to see OSFP screwed at Leukos Purgos, so no matter what Santos says or does, I can't see PAOK giving everything they 've got in this game.

3) Asteras: very good team, they seem back in business and they might even have a good reason (playoff spot) to fight to the last man at OAKA. Plus, they are new in the Superleague and have no alliances or debts. By far the most difficult game for AEK.

It seems to me then, that we have two away games, while AEK and OSFP have only one, and that we 're playing two teams that have very good reasons to give everything they 've got against us, while this is the case in only one game for each one of AEK and OSFP. I still think that we have the toughest schedule ahead.

Archived