Phantis Forums

PAOLO CAMPOS FIRED!

NikosVazelas

not really the right place for this -----but how awesome would it be if Asteras mad the UEFA Cup and one of the larger teams --- Liverpool or Milan -- had to go to Tripoli --- what hotel would they stay in ??? My theo lives half hour away -Pirlo and Kaka can stay in his basement with his 15 cats if they want ad if Ronaldo is back he can sleep on the front stoop

h Tripoli byeni as they say

Guest TheLegend

A recently promoted team has beaten all the big teams at least once and they are on the verge of UEFA and they fire their coach. Whats Olympiacos' excuse for keeping the Lemon

Lose a couple of games and you must fire the coach.

My dad tells me that Campos wanted out because 2 owners are fighting over which players should play and about tactics and he got tired of being in the middle of it all.

The Greek way.

I know I'm no professional coach (although I do have my national coaching license) and I have not coached in The Superleague, but I took a men's team that newly formed from division 3 to division 1 in 2 years. The managers let me do my job. When we lost 4 in a row to start the season nobody b!t#ed and eventually things worked out.

I also coached a youth team that had only won 1 game in two seasons. We lost our first 3 games and tied one. Then we won 6 in a row and finished second in the league. The following year we won the league. The following year we lost 4 of our first 5 but then we finished 3rd in the league.

I'm just saying that in Greece people think that if you don't win you suck. Building a team takes time.

Anyways,

Again, I'm not trying to say that I'm all that, just that you need time. If you don't win this year big deal. Set up a dynasty. One step back two steps forward. Unfortunately in Greece it is usually 2 steps back, one step forward.

not really the right place for this -----but how awesome would it be if Asteras mad the UEFA Cup and one of the larger teams --- Liverpool or Milan -- had to go to Tripoli --- what hotel would they stay in ??? My theo lives half hour away -Pirlo and Kaka can stay in his basement with his 15 cats if they want ad if Ronaldo is back he can sleep on the front stoop

h Tripoli byeni as they say

Or they can stay at our house about ten minutes away. Not sure they would appreciate the outhouse, though!

LOL!!!!!

Archived