Phantis Forums

Peseiro

adonis

AMA DEN TO AKOUSO APO TO STOMA TOY DEN TO PISTEVO. A WEEK AGO HE SAID THIS WINTER 2 OF HIS BIG TRANSFERS WILL BE HAVING EKI AND NINIS BACK IN THE LINEUP. TO GO FROM THAT TO DEN IPOLOGIZEI TON NINIS IS QUITE A MADE UP THING IF IT WAS WRITTEN. AT LEAST THATS WHAT I BELIEVE

AMA DEN TO AKOUSO APO TO STOMA TOY DEN TO PISTEVO. A WEEK AGO HE SAID THIS WINTER 2 OF HIS BIG TRANSFERS WILL BE HAVING EKI AND NINIS BACK IN THE LINEUP. TO GO FROM THAT TO DEN IPOLOGIZEI TON NINIS IS QUITE A MADE UP THING IF IT WAS WRITTEN. AT LEAST THATS WHAT I BELIEVE

bro fix your keyboard!

It will cost u $10 shipped to your door

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Computer-Standard-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Well, his words today show a man who doesn't fall apart. Someone needs to show some leadership now, and he seems to be putting himself forward at a time when most would have been hiding.

He mentioned that N'doye should be playing as a forward, and the need to keep plowing ahead for the championship and UEFA.

"

I think there is an entire generation of fans that have seen moderate success only with Markarian (only I don't remember if he ever won anything for us). For some of us who remember all the waaaaaaaayyyyyy back (can you say Kasmir Gorsky :whistle: ) In the last 10 years only with the first Kyrastas team we could be proud. And please allow me to remind you that when he was hired everyone (I really mean everyone) beached why we had not hired some big shot from Europe, and that the Vs were trying to save money.

The picture and expectations I have from Panathinaikos are way beyond what we have seen in the last fifteen years. Many of my friends don't ever look at Greek football any more. That's how bad it has been. Life-time supporters got disgusted to the point of abandonment. Sometimes pain makes love grow. That's what I think during this extensive drout. I have seen these long cycles come and go. Not many today remember the Olympiakos "petrina xronia" I lived through them and it was fun :) but it's not fun any more.

This is the first year I have seen the team play decent football, and play without fear. Yesterday I take (besides the number 4) the fact that the team kept pushing forward all the way till the end (mind you not very effectively). I can take the "kazo" for a "tessara", but I don't like the irony of the "tsoukou-tsoukou" ball.

If anyone deserves to stay two years with the team, this is Peseiro. We'll see how he reacts to failur, and we'll see if he learns from his mistakes. I don't want to go back to the 5 defenders, three DM's and let's lob the ball to the tall guy up front to create a fracas so we can win 1-0 in the last minutes.

No sir, I want to see football. The coach is one part of it and what I've seen so far Peseiro has what it takes. It's not unusual for newly formed teams (with new style that is) with young players to have wild performance swings. Sunday we rule, Wednesday we slump. It takes a couple of years to stabilize, but you can't do it by changing coaches and players all the time. Three to four players per year is normal to change. Any more than that and it becomes a problem for continuity. The coach should be constant. Buy his philosophy and let him work, but get the right players too.

Schemes can take you only so far. You can't make chicken soup with chickent s*^t (pardon my frensh). We lost on wednesday because some Olympiakos players are just that much better than ours. Plain and simple.

We lost on wednesday because some Olympiakos players are just that much better than ours. Plain and simple.

we didnt loose cause of that. We lost because Peseiro:

1:brought Seric in

2:Played Vyntra on the opposite side compared to Sunday game

3:Put N'Doy in midfield where his atithaso style didnt fit.

4:put Galinovitz instead of Malarz

5: Put deforme Papadopoulos as starter

6:did wait that we get to a 3:0 before he put Karagounis who wasnt ready and Postiga in

Now i again say that i am not against Peseiro and that in a sum i like his job but i cant understand how he could do so many mistakes in one game.I am not saying kick him from the team. I only stated that i liked Markarian as a coach same as i did with Rotsa which i never really understood why he got fired.

Well, his words today show a man who doesn't fall apart. Someone needs to show some leadership now, and he seems to be putting himself forward at a time when most would have been hiding.

He mentioned that N'doye should be playing as a forward, and the need to keep plowing ahead for the championship and UEFA.

"

o ninis den einai etoimos. ma kai o eki pou epekse me thn kalamaria fenotan pou den eitan etoimos.

den xriazetai na pame makri na thimithoune pws to paidi afto eixe kaei to kalokairi. prepei na mph sigas siga se rythmouys.

resi niko, min sigkrinoume tora ton traumatismo tou eki me tou nini.. o eki itan ena xrono ekso.. o ninis itan 1-2 mines ekso mono.. kai to provlima itan stous koiliakous oxi sta podia.. o morris eixe to idio provlima alla mpike amesos stin omada kai paizei mia xara...

mpike kai dyo fores o ninis gia 10 lepta kai kathe fora pou toy erxontan h mpala thn exane. thelei kairo. ma pote na ton valei. me ton gavro? kai ean toy ekane lathos kai ton kostize to paixvidi, ante na mazeveis thn psyxologia toy. me thn kalamaria, thelame goal kai den mporousame na riskaroume. me ton ergotelis egw sou lew, ean kerdame san to proto mesa sthn krhti, tha ton doume ton ninis. alla den mporeis na valeis tosa anxos se ena 17 xrovo paidi na sou pernei ta paixvidia. pereisi den ton eikserai oute h mana toy. fetos tha ton prosexoun oloi.

dont worry, we will see Ninis very soon.

den ksero.. mporouse na ton valei se polla paixnidia alla... :whistle: ego tha protimousa na do ton nini para ton pap, romero, seric, vyntra

Archived