Olympiakos-Panathinaikos

Crazy

What is going to be the result?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• OLYMPIAKOS WIN
    • DRAW
    • PANATHINAIKOS WIN

It is obvious that when Ledesma and Stoltidis are not playing we are a totall different team.We had our chances so far and a ball that hit the post but Pao has played good and pressed us a lot.It is going to be an interesting second half.

1-1 final score.It was a good game,an open game with both teams playing an uptempo style but Olympiakos was not as dominant as it should and i really hope that Stoltidis or Ledesma are ready for the game on wednesday because Mendrinos is not as good.Pao lost a penalty and had a shot hit the cross bar and a tet-a-tet by Ndoye that went out while olympiakos also had a shot hit the cross bar and a tet-a-tet missed by Kovacevic.The refs played 50-50 and made some mistakes against both teams but since the game ended in a draw nobody will complain much.

If we had stoldtis and ledesma we woulda won this game. Kova missed a easy oppertunity late, ref didnt call the hand ball on nillson. This was a game where we coulda got 3 points but we didnt clrealy deserve them. the 2 ponts were evenly split.

Look, any of the 2 teams could have won a game like this because both had their chances.

However, what I saw was a PAO team playing much better and contolling more of the game while having better and more chances to score.

The next cup game is going to be very interesting...

PS>I think PAO played one of the best games in a derby, even better than against AEK. And, this in a very hot "edra"

great derby..one of the best in years in my opinions...two teams going all out on the pitch, no violence, little controversy and above all, good ball...i think pao deserved the win alittle more then oly but we paid with our inability to finish our chances. regardless, this is just what i prayed for, which was a great derby..and we got one...congrats to oly, i think you guys should be happy with a point, but these were two class teams playing good football..see you wednesday...

And we split the seasons series with this 1-1 draw. Nikopolidis's penalty stop snags us a point. This PAO team will be dangerous with all their youth within the next couple years. See ya Wednesday

i think olympiakos controlled the ball but mostly in the defence and midfield. panathinaikos broke through our defence very easily and if nikopolidi didnt block the penalty then we would of lost goood, thing we drew because if we play like that again we will lose. see ya guys on wed.

EIDES LEDESMA!!!!! XOREIS ESENA EIMASTE TIPOTA

I think Oly should have taken down some offensive signs in the stands. just sayin....

It seems that Pesseiro had Mantzios as a surprise to Aek, and NDoy for you guys ;)

I saw a Bill Belichick clone in the stands at Texas Stadium. He had a video camera.

where are all the cocky oly fans with the 3-0 and 2-0 predictions.

Here i am vazelaki :P

My 2-0 prediction was supposed to go for the cup game topic :LOL: :LOL:

See you all on Wednesday with a much better Olympiakos team and a weaker Bazelo outfit :1eye:

Just a reminder that you guys blew it today and will pay for it in 3 days :box:

8RYLE GERA G*MA TA M%$NIA

Alrights guys, with all of the humor I'm reading here, Olympiakos did not play well at all. Ledesma and Stoltidis we're sorely missed and we could not complete 2 or 3 passes to get a good shot off. Our midfield we're nearly non-excistent, we did have a few good chances, but they went begging. PAO played better than us and we should get our heads straight and try to beat them in the Greek Cup. Luckly, PAO did not beat us with the way we played.

I cant believe the attitude and arrogance from the PAO camp.

All I ever hear from their president is how all the refereeing decisons are against them. and all of a sudden they get justice and Oly gets ripped from several very very very bad decisions.

1. Ball going out. then PAO scoring,

2. Hand ball from PAO keeper outside box. should of been a RED.

3. Hand ball from PAO player inside box, should of been OLY penalty.

Yeh i guess some PAO supporter will come back and say but we played better, I agree PAO did get lucky, and play a better posession game. but this only happened cause of Lemonis's inability to realise that Lua Lua isnt a left midfielder and that Djordjevic should be playing there. Mendrinos isny good enough for Oly. he would only benefit teams from bottom half of the table. and lastly Patsa and Torro havent had good seasons, and that is because of the chopping and changing he consistently does to these two players. they have no rythm in their game.. he has bastardised these players.

oly should of played with a 4-1-3-2 system

-------------------------------------nikopolidis----------------------------------------------

---pantos-------------cesar--------------------antsas------------------zevlakow---------

( to mark ivansich) ( to mark karagounis )

---------------------------------------torrosidis----------------------------------------------

( to mark ndoye )

-------------galleti---------------------nunez-----------------djordjevic--------------------

-----------------------kovasevic------------------Lua Lua----------------------------------

it is very simple if oly is going to win in the next game, they will have to win much more ball, and control better posession than what they did on sunday.

Archived