Phantis Forums

PAO - Kalamaria

MadBoy13

hmmmmm are you sure?  ;)

that penalty could have been given in every league. kara seems to want and get it and he managed to do so. it is part of the match.

congrats to the 100th annyversary  :tup:

i wish you a lot of luck and success and a lot of 2nd or 3rd places  ;)  ;)  ;)  :P  :P  :P

You know what makes it LEGIT??That is was given to Pao and not Olympiakos :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats on your 100 year history celebration win. :tup:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kalamaria defender made a mistake to commit a penalty so late while it was possibly not necessary. But, all of us (I think) can live with the call, because he gave a good bump to Kara. Good call in my judgment. It doesn't matter how late in the game. If it's a penalty, or whatever else, it's part of the game.

I don't understand why we have to connect one thing to something irrelevant. This was a good call, and Ira's second goal was also good! Different cases. I, for myself, don't think it's a conspiracy. It's a combination of the refs being partial to the big teams, AND sheer incompetence!

Of course it feels good to win games & titles, but if there's little or no credibility in the sport, we better pack it in and join the teams of the Second Division... :LOL:

The Kalamaria defender made a mistake to commit a penalty so late while it was possibly not necessary. But, all of us (I think) can live with the call, because he gave a good bump to Kara. Good call in my judgment. It doesn't matter how late in the game. If it's a penalty, or whatever else, it's part of the game.

I don't understand why we have to connect one thing to something irrelevant. This was a good call, and Ira's second goal was also good! Different cases. I, for myself, don't think it's a conspiracy. It's a combination of the refs being partial to the big teams, AND sheer incompetence!

Of course it feels good to win games & titles, but if there's little or no credibility in the sport, we better pack it in and join the teams of the Second Division... :LOL:

It was a clear Penaltie since the defender goes with his body and his elbow in Karagounis. Barouxas also said it was a clear penaltie.

And what the F*** is going on with Ninis?

Peseiro put Gonzales in who was imo couldnt be more ready than Ninis

I don't understand why we have to connect one thing to something irrelevant. This was a good call, and Ira's second goal was also good!  Different cases. I, for myself, don't think it's a conspiracy. It's a combination of the refs being partial to the big teams, AND sheer incompetence!

Of course it feels good to win games &  titles, but if there's little or no credibility in the sport, we better pack it in and join the teams of the Second Division... :LOL:

It was a clear Penaltie since the defender goes with his body and his elbow in Karagounis. Barouxas also said it was a clear penaltie.

re file ki ego eilikrina arxizo kai tsantizomai me to thema tou Nini.. den ksero giati den paizei to paidi... paizei o romero kai o tziolis kai den paizei o ninis me ton dimoutso.. kai to allo pou mou tin spaei einai i xrisimopoiisi tou Seric anti tou fyssa.. merikes epiloges tou pesseiro den tis katalaveno... opos kai tou Ndoye

I don't understand why we have to connect one thing to something irrelevant. This was a good call, and Ira's second goal was also good!  Different cases. I, for myself, don't think it's a conspiracy. It's a combination of the refs being partial to the big teams, AND sheer incompetence!

Of course it feels good to win games &  titles, but if there's little or no credibility in the sport, we better pack it in and join the teams of the Second Division... :LOL:

re file ki ego eilikrina arxizo kai tsantizomai me to thema tou Nini.. den ksero giati den paizei to paidi... paizei o romero kai o tziolis kai den paizei o ninis me ton dimoutso.. kai to allo pou mou tin spaei einai i xrisimopoiisi tou Seric anti tou fyssa.. merikes epiloges tou pesseiro den tis katalaveno... opos kai tou Ndoye
To pane firi firi na tin kanei me elafra pidimatakia mou fenete o Ninis kai meta na xtipame to kefali mas re p***** mou

I don't understand why we have to connect one thing to something irrelevant. This was a good call, and Ira's second goal was also good!

I dont think that they would do something so stupid with Ninis since he is really liked by all Pao supporters and in a case of losing this player would have as result some heads to roll(management propably).

I would have like to see Ninis playing in the first game for the 100 years. What better way to highlight the future of the team.

But, I don't think there's a problem. I don't see why they'd want to destroy such a great talent. Unless there's been a fight/incident between Ninis-Pesseiro. I doubt it though, since Ninis is not the type.... Always, he talks very politely, and not with a huge ego.

Ridiculously soft penalty. If that had been a Kalamaria player in the PAO penalty area, no way that would have been called. Nice play-acting by Karagouni. You know what, PAO fans (and AEK fans) like to complain that the refs have it in for them but at the end of the day, it seems to me like its the small teams that really get screwed (see Kalamaria and Iraklis this week) out of valuable points.

Ninis was not himself in the few minutes he played this season (and the last games last season). I think they try to protect him from the high expectations that can destroy a young talent. He is coming off a taxing season that already resulted in a surgery. Ninis will be a team fixture in a couple of years.

I was surprised he played Gonzales eventhough he had not practiced with the team all that much. I suspect Peseiro is desperate for players and they probably told him that once Gonzales is back the team will be so much better. I hope Peseiro does not have an inflated opinion of what Gonzales can do on the field...

I can imagine the dialogue: P: "man, we need a good player in midfield". V: "dude, don't worry we have you covered. How would you like two Rivaldos for the price of one?"

PS. I really like the jersey. Green with a huge trifili :tup:

Ridiculously soft penalty. If that had been a Kalamaria player in the PAO penalty area, no way that would have been called. Nice play-acting by Karagouni. You know what, PAO fans (and AEK fans) like to complain that the refs have it in for them but at the end of the day, it seems to me like its the small teams that really get screwed (see Kalamaria and Iraklis this week) out of valuable points.

it was a penalty...

hmmmmm are you sure? ;)

that penalty could have been given in every league. kara seems to want and get it and he managed to do so. it is part of the match.

congrats to the 100th annyversary :tup:

i wish you a lot of luck and success and a lot of 2nd or 3rd places ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P

i dont know who said it wasnt legit, AEK MTL obviously didnt see the opposing angles, it looks like bs from Kara at first and on the replays you see its actually for real....my first reaction was Karagkounis was bsing but it was real

I know it feels like it may as well not have been legit given the way we played, but that call was definitly correct.....

Karagonis's legs were taken out, from the opposite camera angle its pretty clear, we may have not deserved to be so lucky, but the Kalamarias player made a bad tackle and it was definitly a correct call... Watch the replay guys, thats all the proof you really need.

hmmmmm are you sure?  ;)

congrats to the 100th annyversary  :tup:

i wish you a lot of luck and success and a lot of 2nd or 3rd places  ;)  ;)  ;)  :P  :P  :P

i dont know who said it wasnt legit, AEK MTL obviously didnt see the opposing angles, it looks like bs from Kara at first and on the replays you see its actually for real....my first reaction was Karagkounis was bsing but it was real

I know it feels like it may as well not have been legit given the way we played, but that call was definitly correct.....

Karagonis's legs were taken out, from the opposite camera angle its pretty clear, we may have not deserved to be so lucky, but the Kalamarias player made a bad tackle and it was definitly a correct call... Watch the replay guys, thats all the proof you really need.

yeap.. oloi i fasi einai oti o amintikos tis kalamarias kleidonei to aristero podi tou karagkouni.. auto einai penalty!

Archived