Phantis Forums

PAO - Kalamaria

MadBoy13

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ego pantos tsantistika pou afise ekso ton fyssa.

o takis exei dosei tosa stin omada kai eprepe na einai toulaxiston stin apostoli gia ta 100 xrnia!

Gia mantepse gia poio logo eine ekso o Takaros?

Ma fisika gia na eine 100% igieis enanti tou Olympiako (2games) Siga min vali ekei ton Vyntra.

ego pantos tsantistika pou afise ekso ton fyssa.

o takis exei dosei tosa stin omada kai eprepe na einai toulaxiston stin apostoli gia ta 100 xrnia!

Gia mantepse gia poio logo eine ekso o Takaros?

Ma fisika gia na eine 100% igieis enanti tou Olympiako (2games) Siga min vali ekei ton Vyntra.

an einai giauto ok.. alla as ton eixe ston pagko re padi mou!!! makari omos na ne etsi opos ta les!

this is performance is a disgrace,,,,,that romero is a useless piece of garbage...along with that show pony poo.xxxx k.xxx mantzio ,,,seric,,,another waste of space. KITA POU EXOUME KATALIKSOI PIA,,,,,ELEOS.... This team is mediocre not one decent fasi in one half agaisnt a team of kotes who should be playing park footie. Ine toso apla re,,we got no players,,,ollo m*****zoune tin balla. gemisane tin amina tous kai den bori kan na kanoun TIPOTAAAA!. 100 xronia ta katastrepse m**** ralista

terrible match..... I ashamed this is what the team has become. With terrible operations, team, i really think fans should boycott. more and more fans will be willing after this crap and now even on the 100th aniversary the management put absolutley no effort to make it special season for the fans.

3 points today but it was the bare minimum and very lucky (penalty was a good clear call but still luck Apollon made the mistake)

i dont want to hear the bullshit anymore, TELOS. Tzigger, Mitsou, Velic all need to get the hell out....

better second half but... its not the pao that i would like to see tho... pisteuo oti o ivan prepei na ksekinaei... im VERY dissapoitment with karagouni... good penalty tho alla re paidi mou.. taleporei poly tin mpala mexri ekneurismou...

if we play like today at karaiskaki.. we will loose..

Lucky for PAO we didn't play at Kalamaria today....

It makes you wonder.... Tell me if I'm wrong, but this being the first centenial game at home, I'd expect our team to come out and play with such a spirit, enthousiasm, and totally overwhelm the opponent and make the fans cry with joy!..... But they could not do it!. And this makes me mad, because they 1) don't have a true sense of what 100-year PAO means, 2)it kills the fans and robs us of a great experience we ought to have on occasions like this....

pao play better against teams that dont sit with 6 back. at one point kal had 6 back on d. thats sad.

its all about scoring first and quick. u open them up and score more.

final stats. pao 24 shots, kalam 3 shots.

possesion 76% pao - kal 24%

true... we play much better me omades pou den kathonte piso! i dont know bro.. i hope so na katsoun kai na skeftoune ti simenei panathinaikos giati tous eida san kafeneio simera... genethlia eixame.. den pigename gia kideia..

for one more game Mattos was super!!! Sarrieggi too.. also Goumas!

3 points kai synexizoume..ok so we didnt play well..i dont mind that it is our 100 ann. either...it is an important day for pao, but id rather collect the three points and be closer to the protathlima in our 100 the play beautifully in one game..playng like this wont beat oly, but we wont play like this vs oly, i assure you that..kalamaria started the game looking for a draw...more thn 7 player were behind halfway for the majority of the match...we managed to pull off the win with a LEGIT penalty and we showed our snazzy new jerseys :D

karagounis was bad, he needs to get his act togehter, romero too was poor. the ivansitchz sub chaged the face of the game, and sarriegi and goumas looked solid at the back, which is assuring for the next match at karaiskaki. eki didnt look great, but it is nice t see him back..it will take a few games for him to find his rhythym. he is not ready yet, but what did u excpect. once again ninis goes unused. i want to see him vs oly but it will make no difference unless he has a couple games under his feet, which he doesnt. overall im not happy with this performance, it is not enough for me..but hey, we got the points and we continue in our efforts to take the title this year. these are the game that screwed us in the past and its nice to see us pull the 3 points (even if it is from the penalty) its obvious the players minds are on next week, im not surprisd this match was as borig as it was..

I could not watch the game so I can't comment on it. From the looks of it, we Peseiro did what everyone has been asking for: One DM and three OMs. Did this make any difference?

What did the midfield look like in the first half? Was Karagounis playing next to Mattos or in another role? Did Gonzales play on the left or next to Mattos?

I could not watch the game so I can't comment on it. From the looks of it, we Peseiro did what everyone has been asking for: One DM and three OMs. Did this make any difference?

What did the midfield look like in the first half? Was Karagounis playing next to Mattos or in another role? Did Gonzales play on the left or next to Mattos?

Kara played the usual winger position in first half

Eki was next to mattos but with some more offensive role

When Eki went out Kara was more of an PM (even from winger position)and Ivanschitz got a winger along with Tziolis next to Matos.

.........we managed to pull off the win with a LEGIT penalty.........

hmmmmm are you sure? ;)

that penalty could have been given in every league. kara seems to want and get it and he managed to do so. it is part of the match.

congrats to the 100th annyversary :tup:

i wish you a lot of luck and success and a lot of 2nd or 3rd places ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P

Just wanted to say my opinion on the game... I'll keep it simple.

PAO sucked ballz' today (especially becasue of who they were playing and playing at home) and Karagounis dive was the correct call becasue the defender did get him w/ the body and the referee was in the right spot to make the call.

No matter what next week we play against each other and it's another HUGE match for both teams

Archived