Phantis Forums

The DUDE land Revisited...

DUDE

TURKEY: Galatasaray

:blink:
Yes, I support Galatasaray in Turkish league....

So what? Not everybody is Turkophobic like you Ethnikitsi!

Turkophobic? :LOL:

I know you go there on holiday and have a Galatasary scarf, but do you know any their chants? Shame you lost to Fenerbache the other day... but hey, you're still in the title race! :LOL: When Panionios beat Bordeaux try not to get too down. :LOL:

P.S. Who do you support in FYROM? :LOL: :LOL:

DUDE ...

This is football... has nothing to do with FYROM etc...

You are constantly mixing the whole thing into a messy soup... phobic he said ... well you act as totally Xenophobic .. and I don't understand why...?

I mean ... must we hate German Football because of World War II Atrocities?

Relax... :rolleyes:

Go back to talking about SPORT...

DUDE ...

You are constantly mixing the whole thing into a messy soup... phobic he said ... well you act as totally Xenophobic .. and I don't understand why...?

Relax... :rolleyes:

Is this is a serious post? :blink:

DUDE ...

Relax...  :rolleyes:

Is this is a serious post? :blink:
Halara symfono.Ti einai ayta pou les re 2nd mouse?Ego den eida na ginetai kaneis epithetikos.Apagoreyetai kai i eironeia diladi re adelfe?

i eironeia,humor sta egglesika einai meros tis paradosis mas.An stamatiso na kano kai ayto(ennontas ton kathe emena,esena,ekeinon,)ti kanoume re adelfe?

An de koroideyomaste ti milame,edo?

Na leme o enas ston allon sygharitiria?Halarose 2nd mouse mi ta pairneis ola tis metritois.Eisai kalo palikari me kales idees apo oti diavasei kai dei alla mi trelenesai.yparhei kai i stigmi tou havale

TURKEY: Galatasaray

:blink:
Yes, I support Galatasaray in Turkish league....

So what? Not everybody is Turkophobic like you Ethnikitsi!

Turkophobic? :LOL:

I know you go there on holiday and have a Galatasary scarf, but do you know any their chants? Shame you lost to Fenerbache the other day... but hey, you're still in the title race! :LOL: When Panionios beat Bordeaux try not to get too down. :LOL:

P.S. Who do you support in FYROM? :LOL: :LOL:

i cheer for them so what? like you know bullshit for salamina crap cypriot teams!

yes ethn, u are terrified and a bigot of turks we see it in every post you make...god forbid a greek be fond of a turkish team right...maybe we should

live in hate and hate everything turkish right? btw i went to turkey twice as part of academic program....

i liked galata when they were big in europe and Hagi was a favourite player of mine...i like their cub, fans, legacy and at the same time they are turks, i like spanish and italian, german teams too just the same, who cares??? it hasnt changed me from being greek and a greek supporter

i support greek league teams in uefa over other countries clubs with the exception of olympiakos of course...

imo, its more fun to pick a side when watching a league u should try it sometime.....something you only do for greek league when its convinient.... :whistle:

as for FYROM u tell me youre the pro-Serb right??

Wow!!! Every time somebody says something in these forums a little off color the politically correct police storm in to reprimand them.

Someone expresses their opinion, people don't agree and automatically he's a biggot, racist, xenophobe.

Tsalgik was right...a little sarcastic humor never killed anyone.

Guys, when you want to express an oppinion, especially when it is an oppinion on a sensitive issue do take the time to have a greater picture of situations ...

Dude, has his oppinions and I have mine. Our forum is based on a philosophy that DUDE does not find acceptable and vice versa.

However, especially because every person MUST have the liberty to epress their oppinion freely, we cannot have DUDE attaching a greek flag to every comment and deny the ability of a Greek fan to feel sympathetic to a Turkish, Armenian, Albanian, Norwegian... whatever club...

Its just the right of everyone to get attached to whatever club for their own personal reasons and we cannot draw political or nationalistic lines to that ...

And if you still disagree ... I would prefer DUDE to say that HIMSELF would never support a Turkish team (which is his right) and let us talk freely ...

So thanks for the rush to defend peoples rights to express themselves and make humor ... but I am defending exactly that ...

Finally, sarcastic humor we can accept and we can even accept it from someone who hasnt got a list of offences on a the SPECIFIC issue where he is, suposedly being sarcastic....

Example ...

If I go close to one of your cars and pull the breaks at the last moment to scare you ... and manage not to hit you you might laugh at my stant ...

However, if in the past I have wrecked 5 cars while doing the same thing ... somehow... I would have stripped myseflf of the RIGHT to scare you to death for fun with that specific tryck .... I should try ... , say.... darts...! LOL

Wow!!! Every time somebody says something in these forums a little off color the politically correct police storm in to reprimand them.

Someone expresses their opinion, people don't agree and automatically he's a biggot, racist, xenophobe.

Tsalgik was right...a little sarcastic humor never killed anyone.

Min asxolise re file, they like to attack people like me to give them meaning in their lives. They feel that by upholding the values that they consider to be "PC" that they are making the world a better place. I'm not a xenophobe, I have non-Greek teams that I like in football too.

Benfica, Man City, Boca Juniors, Inter, Frankfurt, Palermo, Athletic Madid, Red Star, and CSKA Moscow. I like these teams and I guess I want them to do well in their domestic leagues, but couldn't care less really. At international level I like Portugal, Italy, France, Russia, Serbia and Spain. So if Greece wasn't in a mjor tournament I'd want them to do well, but again, I couldn't care less really. However, I would care and certainly support the team playing Turkey or FYROM. I guess that makes me racist right? <_< I guess for me not to be a racist I have to holiday in Turkey, call FYROM "Macedonia", and cheer for Galatasary!

Y does everyone team up against DUDE he didnt say anything wrong its just his opinion.

Because everyone loves to take the diplomatic "PC" stance and chastise those who don't.

So, if the PC Police would like to take a stance in this forum and protect those who feel offended then i would like to request that the word "Macedonia" when referring to FYROM never be written again. Macedonia used in this context is highly offensive to me and I would like every post in this forum using it in such a manner stricken...just as DUDE's posts were stricken for being offensive. If we are going to draw lines as to what is proper and improper we must give equal protection under "Phantis Law".

You think that I "pretend"views in order to be politically correct?

Read my post again ... I am answering ... but you obviously either did not read it ... or you dont want to read it...

The2ndMouse......was this post in reference to my last one? Because I don't think i ever said or implied that you pretended in your views.

City,

I was speaking to DUDE

but if you agree ... I urge you too to reead my post again

---

DUDE,

the people here thought you were just using sarcastic humor when you refered to a member supporting Galatasaray...

now you are teaming your comment with the accusation that "we" somehow bring in vacationing to FYROM ?

My friend, I am just honest to you and straightforward ...

I always reply to you with a smile on my face ...

And if you think I enjoy comming in here and waisting my time editing posts of people to feel somehow "powerful" you are insulting me ... but its fine. It comes with the work I decided to do here.

All those years that we developed this site we (admins and mods) lost most of the real fun of being a simple memeber because of course everyone who dissagrees with the set of values we brought in started shouting "Unfair", "Discrimination", "or whatever else...

But again ... its OK ...

However, I simply do not understand what part of the things I tell you you dont understand ...

If you want you can accept that we have different views and just ... stop using this oppressive stupid forum ...

If you want you cam make one of your own ...

And all the other people thet feel oppressed and feel that after discussing things with us they dont accept our views (becasue we do talk a lot with people continuously) can also rethink teir presence here ...

We never chained anyone to the board forcing him to be here .

What you do is so aggressive it could even get me angry ... but it does not for a simple reason.

You are wrong... I am not here to bully people around witht e extra powers I have.

I consider myself more useful only when I dont use them.

You think that a different approach is better ...

Good ... but we dissagree

Archived