who will go through?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Glesca Rangers
    • Panathinaikos

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers are still dirty little children.....once they get a referee that doesnt punish them for their fouls is the only way they play football...

Novo should be on 2 yellow cards by now, blatant yellow on Galinovic he had no chance at the ball and cleated him...

This shooting from 40-50 metres thing is getting very ridiculous...we need to take chances and pass up to our strikers, not try ridiculous shots with no chance of going in.....theyre not Basinas!

we look alittle nervous...

I agree there,Pao is making the easy plays hard and the hard ones easy.They need to feed Salpi the ball more and use his quickness and speed.If you guys keep the same tempo and style i can see a goal coming from you.

HT wow that was close. the first 35 minutes went by fine and then we sorta collapsed. they are attackin from the right side (our left) and we are vulnerable with vyntra there.

id like to see kara push more forward and mattos and tziolis take turns pushing up. salpi has gotten two kathetes ballies and it caused them trouble. they have slow d. take advantage of it ffs

Hahaha the announcers are saying Novo should have went down in the box? lol I can't wait to beat them stupid Scots. Ref should have booked the rangers at least 2times once on the Galinovic foul and one on the Matos foul. The ref needs to show he is not afraid to pull a card or the Rangers are going to play like they can get away with murder. Salpi looks very small out there and Ndoye looked to have been limping at the end of the half. Our mid is doing decent getting the ball up but it's that last pass up to the strikers that we are messing up. Kara needs off and Ivan needs to come on.

Archived