Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Veroia

Crazy

Why doesnt he rotate the players like PAO's coach. Also in years gone by we would be putting 3 0r 4 past them . Now we just winning 1-0. I hope for a better better performance in Italy.

You can not really rotate players when half of them are injured(Ne,Domi,Bravo and Cezar) or coming back from injuries(Antzas,Ledesma,Papadopoulos and Kovasevic) and the other half(Nunez,Artsumbi and Konstantinou) are not at the same level with your regulars.Lemonis used Artumbi today for 30 minutes at his left wing position and the guy was walking in most occasions.Djole is 35 and he ran more than the junior.The younger guys need to understand that they need to play their hearts out when given a chance if the want to stay in Olympiakos.Mendrinos on the other hand played a lot better and he shows that he has the skills and the passion and deserves more playing time.

I thought Domi was coming back and Bravo's injury wasn't too serious?

Domi got re-injured during thursdays practice and he is going to be out for 3 weeks while Bravo has some new tests and he is still lingering an old injury and that is why he has not been practicing and he is uncertain for the game against Lazio.

Wow, Domi sucks ass.

:) He is not that bad.This year i believe he could have contibute a lot since we need our backs to come forward and create problems and Domi has that kind of style,moving forward and making crosses from the left.

:) He is not that bad.This year i believe he could have contibute a lot since we need our backs to come forward and create problems and Domi has that kind of style,moving forward and making crosses from the left.

I don't think he meant he "sucks-ass" regarding his ability, but rather that he's injury prone. It's a shame because he's been great this year.

Archived