Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

e..ti na poume oi tou Aigalew..sas epiaksan sta isia ..tous sfaksate! xasane 2 paixtes gia ta epomena match ti 8elane na poune? kai alla? na dwsei entolh o krokus na tous riksoune kathgoria pou sas kanoune tsampokades?

matia exw kai vlepw Gobekli kai oxi prasina matia. den exw anagh kanena dhmosiografo , h kanenan Gobekli na mou pei ti kai pws egine. ta eida kai monos mou. Na xaireste eseis ta prwta8lhmata , na xairomaste emeis tis 7ares( kai liga htane) kai tous Eurwpaikous viasmous sas. 8a ste panta ena karnavali alla ksexasa..kerdisate thn Santos tou Pele kai thn megalh Zaglebie(poia?)!!!

O, esu doksasmene!

The other days... I was listening to a radio broadcast transmission.....for reason of transparency it has to be said ..that this radio stands rather left from the political centre than right.....

They said ...after the French Revolution......modern states emerged..with separated powers....as a direct consequence to the absolutism of Louis XIV (La Loi c'est moi).

The characteristics of this modern states....was/is the separation of the powers....in order to eliminate power to a single person....... so the powers are divided into 3 main powers (No one can/should intervene more than in one of the powers).... Executive, Legislative and Justice.......a 4th unofficial power is (or rather was) the Press...or the Media...., which did uncover "the truth" or the reality.......because democracy can only exist...if Transparency exists..

On this transmission they..said...as soon as people like Murdoch appeared into the "News" scene.....you can't count the Medias to the 4th power.....because the big money (Capital) is ruling the medias........and you can't talk...about "INFORMATION"........you must speak..about "MANIPULATION" of the mass.

Not only in Sports...also in World-Politics..... (the sequence is non-relevant)

Nightsurfer,

Apart from a few details (e.g., I believe that Louis XIV said L' etat c'est moi) all this is good. But in order to manipulate, you must persuade your readers that what you write is true.

Does it sound to you plausible that four different sources (in the service of big capital) would conspire to write the same story for a sports event? One for which everyone could see that they were grossly misrepresenting what happened?

Flash, maybe! The papers read only by OSFP supporters, why not. I went to lengths though to quote everything relevant written by the mainstream press (Eleytherotypia, NEA) and sports press (Contra, EthnoSpor).

While it is conceivable, if you wish, that the Greek press lied about the match and conspired so as to write, more or less, the same story, I find the idea implausible. As I find the idea that the players of Aigaleo lied out of fear of retribution incredible. If OSFP can inspire such fear, it would have persuaded them before the match to play to lose and all the impassioned speeches on behalf of Aegaleo would not had been written in Phantis.

Krokus is a very powerful man. That's all I have to say to your last post Gobekli.

I think it would be wiser that you judged what you saw not what you are told second hand.

after all, an hilarious anecdote is never as funny for the person that hears about it, as it is for the person that saw it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Entaxi to penalty dinete ston Geovanni...Go:bekli....alla den vrikes kamia efimerida na grafi gia to penalty pou mborouse na dosi o Mborovilos ston Paniliako....otan to skor htane 1 : 0 ..... giati opos o Geovanni etsi...kai o paiktis tou Paniliakou travgete kato....

Pes kai pes idio foul.......alla mbori na min to ide.....

Esi to ides afto pou grafo ?

Nightsurfer,

My purpose in opening this thread was to demonstrate by example (and, if possible, entertainingly) that the mania to

- treat every call for Olympiakos as suspect,

- look only at the calls for Olympiakos, and

- consider that this partisan collection of data is proof of something

makes no sense whatsoever. Certainly, I would not call my selection of quotes objective or globally informative. It is, on purpose, a grotesque imitation of the blame-always-OSFP syndrome.

As far as the penalty Paniliakos asked and the referee denied is concerned:

It is in the press but withouit the juicy details that accompany the OSFP penalty. Noone seemed interested in explaining who was right and who was wrong or, very simply, what they think they saw. On the other hand I found the explanation by Ethnosport extremely entertaining. Giovani was not really fouled because after he was pulled, he pulled back!

Anyway, I have generally no opinion as to why a referee whistled/ did not whistle a particular penalty and have no problem in believing that the referee might have been wrong when he gave the penalty to OSFP or when he denied a penalty to Paniliakos.

My apologies if my attempted indirect proof by contradiction is/was confusing.

Ok ...... it was a penalty the foul on Geovanni.....because it was a foul in the penalty box area...... no doubt about it......the decision was correct.

But similar happened also on the other side in the stand of 0:1 .....in the same game......under the same ref......but it was not given.........that's why ....people are beefing.....

Archived