Phantis Forums

Aigaleo - Olympiakos...90th +

james

Count the boxers.

Thats right 7

And u can count the 7-0 goals

poor eleutheropoulos .... i bet he had a pen in his pocket writing every goal cause he had lost count :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PAO, AEK and whatever will always be second.

Yeah Yeah Yeah 2nd in a kurupt league where Greece only wants olympiakos to win the titles

YOU SOFT COCKS

Come where the big teams play and will see if use can be 1st or 2nd there?

We mighht not have goldware to show for our performaces , but i believe we have silverware in europe?...

thats something to respect in european standards ....

unlike you where every european team is saying

''NO OLYMPIAKOS NO PARTY IN EUROPE '' oloi sas theloun gia na tous kanete ena megalo ''kokkini giorti ''

mexri kai h heerenveen , maccabi , molde sas to lene auto

Me logia koskotadika ''ANTE GEIA'' m****PADES.

Youse are living in a fake red world where the only colours u scums see is red ... i wonder what use saw when use copped 7?

PS. The only true ''thrylo'' is PAO .... what have use done thats so legendary?

besides get a 7 goal c.l record?

Nothing

EXACTLY

Wembley

the list goes on and one

mmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder whens the last time the Vazeles put a trophy (Championship, Cup, Super Cup and Europe) in there cabinet...? :o

Refs this, refs that. Thats the only excuse yous can come up with. Corruption this, corruption that. I remeber when PAO won the title in 1995 & 1996 the Olympiakoi and Aektzithis were winging refs refs refs and corruption. Same deal with AEK back between 1992 and 1994. Olympiakos and PAO together saying... "refs this corruption this". None of us are better than eachother. Just a bunch of sore loosers. Maybe the day yous stop winging and get on with the job maybe yous vazeles might win something, otherwise continue with this attitude then i see Olympiakos going for there 10th straight championship at least. Yous continue using the Europe excuse to make yourselves feel better but at the end of the day i dont see any silverware (Someone prove me wrong plz?). Its wot your holding in soccer that counts not wot statistics youve accomplised.

OLYMPIAKOS ALL THE WAY AND TRY STOP US!!! :box: THYLE OLEEEEEEEEEE!

By the way the answer to the above question... 1996 Championship :la:

You guys try to rub in our 5-0 loss at United, but you guys don't realize that that was their A' Team, not their reserves like Juventus. You just say that Juve's reserves could've beaten anybody that day, they were so good. That's because you were so bad that you made them look so good. If our 5-0 loss parallels your 7-0 raping, then why did we only lose by 1 against their reserves???

Guest Protathlitis

Why cant you vazeles think before you speak? why cant you try to be objective for once?

As i said before 7-0 is a complete discrace (5-0 not much better) but why dont you actually watch the games, just like the Aigaleo game when you winged about scoring in injury time and saying two red cards BLAH BLAH when if you watched the game you would see that the first red was about a headbutting and was indisputable and the second red happened after our winner with only seconds left.

The Juve side that beat us by 7 was incredible if pao had played them it would have been the same story i dont care if it wasnt full strength (mind you only two big players: Nedved and Buffon were missing) they would have beaten any team in europe very comfortably on that day with that kind of play and finishing.

as i always say i would feel the same way after 7 years of nothing but RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED

I remeber when PAO won the title in 1995 & 1996 the Olympiakoi and Aektzithis were winging refs refs refs and corruption. Same deal with AEK back between 1992 and 1994. Olympiakos and PAO together saying... "refs this corruption this". None of us are better than eachother.

Exactly right Yians

THRILE THEE MOU OYMPIAKOS

Guest Protathlitis

Remeber before matchweek 6 of CL all you vazeles and neutrals were saying how much of a better campaign olympiakos has had than all othe greek teams then all of a sudden you think you were better than us in CL this year and acted like you werent a disrace this year.

Selective and short term memories are dangerous things

They only put in what suits them...As for the second red card which came after the gamewinner against Egaleo, you think it has no significance? Don't you think it could have been given to put the game beyond doubt and to prevent a tie???

I agree with Evergreen: you guys did well in Europe except for when it counted. Then you took it in the behind harder than Boy George... :whistle: You come up with these mindless, shallow, and empty slogans about us getting on with our lives and accepting the facts that you are the real Greek team. Grow up and stop these far-fetched and low-probability theories.

I remeber when PAO won the title in 1995 & 1996 the Olympiakoi and Aektzithis were winging refs refs refs and corruption. Same deal with AEK back between 1992 and 1994. Olympiakos and PAO together saying... "refs this corruption this". None of us are better than eachother.

Funny how no vazela has said anything about refs and coruption since i mentioned that.

And yeah yeah i admit it yous vageles are better than us in europe but apart from yous, go tell someone else that cares. I dont see anyother country in europe caryying on and competing against eachother like we are. Makes us look like kids all around the world.

Anyways what does europe, corruption and refs have to do with this topic? (Aigaleo - Olympiakos...90th +) Oh thats right how can i forget... We payed the game off! Like to see how many of yous would be wingeing if yous where sitting on top of us but your not. Oh well early days still! :rolleyes:

Did I not say earlier that you weren't the only ones doing this? But I did say that you were light years ahead...That means 7 consecutive years of cheating, ripping PAO off, and denying us of our deserved glory. Maybe we did cheat, but how long ago is 1995-96? It's a while back file...

I dont see anyother country in europe caryying on and competing against eachother like we are. Makes us look like kids all around the world.

:tup: the best comment in this topic so far. :tup:

whenever friends of mine watch football and see a roundup of the greek league and what is going on they die laughing. <_< at least they arent able to read the greek newspapers, otherwise they would be making fun about greece all the time.

it is so ridiculus what justification everybody brings out when his team is behind a rival. if everything would go on normally during a game and somebody wouldnt lik the result we would hear things like "on the other side of the planet a butterfly flew on a flower. thats why the ball changed direction. it must be a vazelos, gavros, or whatever".

i remember some people saying in here "pao wont achieve anything this year, osfp is much better" :( , "what happened to pao? what about our european team?" :angry: , "osfp plays sooooo good in europe" :blink: , "osfp has the best team this saison" :nw: etc .

ok, we lost against juve because the team forgot the brains back in athens. we didnt play football when we had really had to. it was a disgrace for greek football. :tdown: but who cares, at least we will be in the record books for a few years. :P :lol: next year we will loose 8-0 against another team in CL, the year after that 9-0 etc ;)

but back to the subject. whenever a team is not on top you always hear the same reason and complaints from rival team fans. if it is pao, osfp, aek, paok... SO WHAT??

the main problem for the greek football is not the team who gets the title. the main problem is all the b******t going on in the stadiums:

-fans killing each other

-fans burning down the stadiums

-fans hitting officials, press people etc

what about that?! first these problem have to be solved. rivalry between teams is ok. but not like that!

i wont go on because everybody in here knows whats going on in greece.

p.s. 1 why are all the osfp topics filled with comments of vazeles? is it too frustrating to write in your own forum? :lol:

p.s. 2

i rather not win a protathlima then buy one out....

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats a good one :lol: :lol: :lol:

c u guys

p.s. 1 why are all the osfp topics filled with comments of vazeles? is it too frustrating to write in your own forum?  :lol:

No, it's not frustrating, it's just enjoyable to make fun of you guys losing 7-0 when we all thought you might make Ellada proud and upset Juventus... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's why we post here... ;)

No, it's not frustrating, it's just enjoyable to make fun of you guys losing 7-0 when we all thought you might make Ellada proud and upset Juventus...

:tup:

aha. it really seems like you have nothing else to do. for me it is unbelievable that you guys are stuck on one joke about a result for nearly a month. arent you bored of that? i would have better thing to do during my day than just thinking about a new joke.

anyway, its your time

c ya

lollllllllll. Yous guys spin me out. Still going on and on? This is so embarresing! I'll say it again... This makes us look like kids. Who cares if yous have a bigger budget than Olympiakos. That makes u a better side? Well if u think that then why is a team with a smaller budget beating a team with a big one?

As for not paying the certain players and pay reduction it a thing called "Disipline". Things like this happen when players do something that is inappropriate to the club. All the big clubs in Europe do this. Maybe thats what PAO needs, abit of Disipline maybe then yous will see more success.

Wake up Gay-roi!!!

This made me laugh. If were sleeping and on top, then imagine if we were awake!

Anymore excuses or wingeing Vazeles? Come on boys this is getting to stupid now. Hope i dont have to reply on this post again cause its getting beyond a joke.

Guest Protathlitis

You forget just how much more money pao has than other greek clubs becuase of Vardinnogiannis and you still cant do anything. all your foreign signings are terrible apart from olisedebe.

Look at us Castillo, Giovanni, Karembeu, djordjevic quality signings.

stop buying trash and follow our example i want to see pao doing well in europe even if SOME vazeles dont want the same for us

at least we stick by OSFP on hard times as fans PAO fans are sad

Point: A : before going into Scotland on day 6 of the CL,,,,, paocyberfans.com were trashing the team saying and if i correct myself "Afti I poria tou Panathinaikou na min ksanaerthi .. when they knew a win will have propelled them to UEFA

Point B: after the 3-0 in rizoupoli they chased markarian out of town,,, they attacked the players the training facility their cars,

of course stuff like this is ingored and not taken into consideration.

so dont tell me that PAO is a powerhouse or their fans are the best

after the 7-0 OSFP at least stood by the team . PAO abandonnded them.

Now I ask you,,,, what kind of fans does PAO have?

So dont tell me we buy the refs causing PAO not to win when Points A and B show that PAO is not supported theorugh hard times

Archived