Phantis Forums

Aigaleo - Olympiakos...90th +

james

Go on have your so called 8th campionship if your are going to win it like this good luck to you.

Again a win after 90+ and with 2 players sent off seems to me that you should also win the fair play award.

What a joke you have turned the Greek League into :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

I have just skimmed through the headlines without reading the stories but can tell you: this doesn't look good.

Aigaleo had had a string of very good performances and to lose like that, with 9 men on the pitch, seems suspicious to say the least.

Guest Protathlitis

Bravo Go bekli - its good to see someone who cares about the truth instead of spewing forth false accusations to satisfy a inferiority complex

As for you james i think you should have evidence to back your arguements up when you make such a serious accusation, the same goes to all

you pao and Aek, and anyone else who cant accept our glory.

No one could dispute the first red card as Georgiadis was HEADBUTTED

And as for emphasising the fact that we won in INJURY TIME- are we not allowed to win in injury time, why dont we avoid this happening again by shortening the game to 88 minutes. How many times has pao won in injury time, is it called match fixing then?

- The second red was AFTER AFTER AFTER AFTER the our winner from TWO yellows

Sooner or later youve got to accept it

OLYMPIAKOS THILE THEE MOU

OLYMPIAKOS OLYMPIAKOS OLYMPIAKOS OLYMPIAKOS

it's ok re relax you hit the post a few times so you deserve to win. Didn't get a penalty this time you just got two men sent off, thought you would change the story around this time.

How many times can OSFP fans defend the team, were it is clear something corupt has gone on?

Guest Protathlitis

And james as for your crack:

[What a joke you have turned the Greek League into ]

We are playing the BEST football in the GREEK LEAGUE by far, PAO dosent come close.

OLYMPIAKOS

Ase mas re Gobekli..exeis ginei kai o prwtos tsatsos tou Kokkalh teleutaia. afou den eides thn apovolh tou Edousei o opoios den akoumphse kan ton gauropaixth tote mhn milas. h apovolh htane 100% kataskeuasma. Giati apovlh8hke o Nikolopoulos den katalave kanenas. den edeikse tipota to supersport oute oi idioi oi dhmisiografoi den eidane tipota, oute eipane.

Ase mas re Gobekli..exeis ginei kai o prwtos tsatsos tou Kokkalh teleutaia. afou den eides thn apovolh tou Edousei o opoios den akoumphse kan ton gauropaixth tote mhn milas. h apovolh htane 100% kataskeuasma. Giati apovlh8hke o Nikolopoulos den katalave kanenas. den edeikse tipota to supersport oute oi idioi oi dhmisiografoi den eidane tipota, oute eipane.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He shot yo ass down!

Sorry!

After our four straight, statistics started getting published that showed we were awarded more penalties than anyone else. (The ensuing result was that no referee awarded us another penalty no matter what the circumstances).

Now the shoe is on the other foot... ;)

We are playing the BEST football in the GREEK LEAGUE by far, PAO dosent come close.

OLYMPIAKOS

Ti Best football kai aidies, ever second game you play you win by default. How can you seriously make an effort to argue your wins with Xalkidona, Xanthi and Akratitos be realalistic their is coruption involved thats the only way such things can happen. I'll be the first to say my team(Paok) has been helped by refs on a number of ocassions, but the way that OSFP goes about it is a joke.

WITHOUT EVERYWEEK FAIR AND HEALTHY COMPETITION......NO SUCCESS IN EUROPE....NO PROGRESSION IN GREEK FOOTBALL....THIS COUNTS NOT ONLY FOR THE CAPTAIN FROM PIREUS..BUT ALSO FOR OTHER TYCONS, WHO ARE INVOLVED IN GREEK FOOTBALL

ON THE LONG TERM ONLY FAIR COMPETITION BRINGS A GENERAL SUCCESS....

Well said :tup:

Fakes. A bunch of fake losers who pretend to be the best and say that PAO doesn't come close. I'm sorry friends, but there's quite a gap. PAO doesn't win every week in Greece because we're too busy playing with HONESTY and passion in Europe. We may not have always won this year in Europe(about to change though!) but we don't go about buying off refs to desperately cling onto victories at home against minnows. Shum may not be the best coach but he's not a cheat like Protasov and the rest of you thugs. Accept it Reds, you're losers who can't play with any ethics. Not to say that you're the only cheats in Greek ball but you're lightyears ahead of anybody else. That's a record that easliy surpasses your pathetic 7-0 in terms of embarassment...Oh yea, speakin of thugs, an Egaleo fan was taken to the hospital after being beaten up by two of you guys... :tup: Way to go... :not:

protathlitis Posted on Dec 21 2003, 06:16 PM

OLYMPIAKOS 

hahahaha....funny joke...if you were the best team in greece then why would you have to buy your wins....

good post JCL

Guest Protathlitis

pAO fans if you call you CL performance any better than ours this years then you are idiots. remember 5-0 its only two less than 7-0 and apart from that last performance our campaign had a much harder group and was much more successful. A uefa spot means nothing in your group

I admit 7-0 was a discgrace but in my opinion Juventus is definatley going to win champions league. it was the worst loss in our history, id call it a freak which i hope will never be repeated. And about the reserves arguement id say Juventus' fielded sqaud was absolute world class and would have beaten any team in the world on that terrible day.

Remember Vazeloi 7-0 was a disgrace but so was 5-0 and every game but the last one you played was embaressing.

Guest Protathlitis

HOLLYWOOD its funny how we have the same things to say

Protathlitis defend ur fake s%$#! team... all i got to say is 7-0

7 championships - 0 championships

make these bull&$#%# accusations if you want i would too after 7 YEARS of DEFEAT

Accept your place and get on with your lives

Im not afraid of the number 7, ill say it all i want:

OLYMPIAKOS GIA PANTA ELLAS GIA PANTA

5-0 at the beginning of the campaign before we had gelled and it was at United. I don't think Juve will win it this year...You guys skodapsate in the clutch. We weren't under pressure at Trafford...0 in the last 7 with honesty is better than 7 for 7 with sleaziness pal...

ill admit defeat...we did lose to a full strength man utd team 5-0....but our season was just beginning and we were in a big mess...and one performance does not justify your whole being, but in olympiakos' case it does because you get DESTROYED EVERY SINGLE YEAR IN EUROPE.....you lost 7-0 to a semi par (they did not field a team even close to their best juventus side...dont talk to us about europe because when it comes to the real deal (europe) we fly past you...go ahead and talk of your seven protathlimas...i rather play well in europe and gain some recoginition then win a protathlima cheaply by buying of referees. and if the uefa cup spot means nothing, then why were you guys fighting for it.

You lost 7-0 to a semi par (they did not field a team even close to their best juventus side...) and u guys call ur selfs greek champions?? isnt it funny how alex furgeson said in his mind pao are the true champions as they can actually compete with the likes of barcelona and man U... he said i quote "How can Olympiakos be champions of greece 7 times, yet there not a force in europe?? something very fishy is going on" <<<<---------- THATS RIGHT (protathlitis) U BUY THE GREEK LEAGUE ALL THE TIME BUT U CANT BUY EUROPE COZ UR NOTHING COMPARED TO ARSENAL,BARCELONA,REAL MADRID ECT.... U HAVENT GOT THE MONEY TO COMPETE YET U CANT BRIBE COZ ITS EUROPE, NOT THE CURRUPTED GREEK LEAGUE AND THATS WHY YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT U GUYS GET RAPED BADLY IN EUROPE!!!!! :box:

by the way count this: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

7 - 0 copped it up the arse i reckon? dont you? :whistle:

Archived