Phantis Forums

Ergotelis-Olympiakos

Crazy

I didnt see the match so can't really comment on the general performance of the ref. However, in terms of the penalties that were scored, both were penalties. The first one was for sure (against Cesar) and I only saw a replay from a distance on the foul on Torosidi but it looked like a clear push on him.

Kovacevic's goal was class!! Still a bit worrying that our defence is leaking so many goals though. I hope it's only down to fatigue.

in my opinion.. both penalties were penalties as well.. toros shirt was tugged in the box and its a shame that more of those arent called. players will learn to avoid doing such stupidities in european games as well.

the goal that should not have counted was kovas. right before the play the ergotelis player is tryin to clear the ball and is fouled with a swift kick by lua lua. had that been done the other way around where the defensive player tackles the offensive player. it woulda been a penalty.

the finish was pure class but it was def a foul before.

the toll of europe is starting to catch up to oly and i hope lemonis learns his lesson and starts playing more of his bench soon.

This game was a disaster. I said we should have started the bench and I stand by that. The players all looked a step slow and Antzas got a hamstring injury(direct result of tired legs and overextending them). Now someone said Bravo got injured. Terrible. All the things you hope didn't happen in this game, did.

We should have played our bench and take our chances rather than tire the team out even more and tie with Ergotelis. Pathetic result.

This game was a disaster. I said we should have started the bench and I stand by that. The players all looked a step slow and Antzas got a hamstring injury(direct result of tired legs and overextending them). Now someone said Bravo got injured. Terrible. All the things you hope didn't happen in this game, did.

We should have played our bench and take our chances rather than tire the team out even more and tie with Ergotelis. Pathetic result.

i agree...i dont understand...the players you have on the bench are more then capable of beating a team like ergotelis..i mean, no offense to ergo, but you guys have a fairly deep, quality bench. i dont understand why lemonis doesnt put faith in players like archubi and KONSTANTINOU and nunez to start

in my opinion.. both penalties were penalties as well.. toros shirt was tugged in the box and its a shame that more of those arent called. players will learn to avoid doing such stupidities in european games as well.

the goal that should not have counted was kovas. right before the play the ergotelis player is tryin to clear the ball and is fouled with a swift kick by lua lua. had that been done the other way around where the defensive player tackles the offensive player. it woulda been a penalty.

the finish was pure class but it was def a foul before.

the toll of europe is starting to catch up to oly and i hope lemonis learns his lesson and starts playing more of his bench soon.

You see i agree with what u are saying about the Kova goal because i saw the same thing,Lua-Lua foul before,but kova earlier was pushed from an ergoteli player in there area but Vasaras was sleeping at the time.8 of players were tired from the euro game and Lemonis should have made more changes in the line up but Vasaras was the major factor of the game and that is something that should not have happen.The players are the stars,not the moron refs and there calls.

These events shouldn't have turned out the way they did. Lemonis receives too little criticism over his stupid decisions.

This is a yes and no situation.I understand what u say and i agree in some part but in major way the referi had so much effect on this game that whatever lemonis was trying to fix,it would not work either.If the game ended 3-5 like it should all of us would be happy,if it ended 3-1 we would all be upset so with this 3-3,it is a little sour but heck,thats football.

Lemonis always uses the same lineup in every game. Give some of these guys a rest and play the game. If he thinks the starting 11 means luck, then hes wrong its the chemistry that helps these players play well. A tie is ok but when it comes to easy matches we should be able to get all 3 points.

You see i dont hink he believes that he thinks that is luck.Olympiakos has a lot of new puzzles added to this team and he has picked the ones that work better together.I am also in favor of resting some guys but on the other hand,can u imagined what would happen if he did used more "bench"guys and lost the game.You see he still feels the pressure from everybody and he plays it "safe" instead of risking a little bit more.In my eyes after 6 league games and 3 CL games,he should have the room to be able to coach as he believes.But this is Olympiakos that we are talking about,you can go from hero on monday to garbage on tuesday.

No matter what we got the point but we let another get away in the late minutes of the game.

We have a LONG way to go for the protathlima..

I still believe that we're playing the better soccer out of the "big 3" and no matter what these away games are also going to hurt the other 2 big clubs as well

A little bit late but here are the Olympiakos 3 goals.I will try to post all our goals from now on for every game.

Cezar 2-1

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?Ln=En&ID=3270

Kovasevic 2-2

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?Ln=En&ID=3271

Djole 2-3

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?Ln=En&ID=3272

Archived