Phantis Forums

SL-R5: Aris - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday the big Thessaloniki derby takes place at Charilaou stadium. Aris is on a high with recent success in Europe, and would like nothing else than to stick it to PAOK. PAOK on the other hand has been playing poorly against Thrasivoulos and OFI. Considering this is a derby, any predictions are useless as things can go either way. All I want for PAOK players to do is go out there and give their all. If they do that, things will go their way.

The game will be televised live on NET in Greece and ERT World everywhere else.

The only injuries we have are Arabatzis, Sznaucner and Udese for this game. The problem is that we have no experienced defensman on the right side. It looks like that Santos will put Melissis in that position Sunday. Another option is to play Lakis as right defensman. His experiment with Iliadis in that position was a big failure in the OFI game. I hope he starts Christodoulopoulos from the beginning of the game.

I have a feeing that we will see a good game from PAOK on Sunday. Hope it is enough to get a win or at least a tie.

Aris was clearly the better team on the field and won the game fairly. PAOK defense could not cope with Koke tonight and that was the deciding factor in the game.

PAOK serious problems on every line, especially on offense. We only created one real chance and that's the one we scored on. I expected a better effort from PAOK. Santos needs to change a lot of things on the team. I have doubts if we can beat Kalamaria next week.

For the record we played with:

Good result for PAOK. Now people can forget their unrealistic expectations. By the looks of it, PAOK will fight to stay mid table at best. Only bad thing is that we will probably see a drop in attendance at Toumba.

Sad thing is now matter how bad PAOK has been during the last five years we always managed a result against Skoulikia.

Archived