Phantis Forums

Home fan ban

paxiotis7

Part from the original article:

Olympiacos CFP have been ordered to play one European match behind closed doors following crowd disturbances at their UEFA Champions League tie against FC Shakhtar Donetsk on 5 December.

Missiles

In accordance with UEFA regulations, UEFA's Control and Disciplinary Body has held Olympiacos responsible for the actions of their supporters who released flares before and during the group-stage game, as well as throwing "a considerable number of objects" on to the pitch, one of which struck a member of the Shakhtar coaching staff on the head.

Source.

Allright ok, now i remember thanks :P

I was talking with a scottish guy the other day (canadian scottish). He thought so much of scottish football and was bragging about the celtic game w.e w.e. He was making fun of me for thinking greek football was so good and lucky to win euro and aeks win vs milan was lucky and stuff like that. He was kinda kidding but these guys a moron. Point is, i said that celtic should have a home fan ban because of that one idiot. He kept saying how Olympiakos' home ban was very generous, and said somethign about our fans beating on the coach? And im like are u stupied thats not wat happend? And he was 100% sure it happend. W.e i just wanted to clairify with you guys wat happend. Its BS that the greek team gets the home fan ban, and the fancy "UK" team gets it easy meanwhile there fans could have been dangerous. That guy coulda easily had a knife or something i dunno. And for us we through a water bottle and cause a bit of trouble to the game- not potentially life threating or dangerous- and our fans had to miss a huge home game agsnt a weeker team where we needed maxium points. COME ON UEFA.

I was talking with a scottish guy the other day (canadian scottish). He thought so much of scottish football and was bragging about the celtic game w.e w.e. He was making fun of me for thinking greek football was so good and lucky to win euro and aeks win vs milan was lucky and stuff like that. He was kinda kidding but these guys a moron. Point is, i said that celtic should have a home fan ban because of that one idiot. He kept saying how Olympiakos' home ban was very generous, and said somethign about our fans beating on the coach? And im like are u stupied thats not wat happend? And he was 100% sure it happend. W.e i just wanted to clairify with you guys wat happend. Its BS that the greek team gets the home fan ban, and the fancy "UK" team gets it easy meanwhile there fans could have been dangerous. That guy coulda easily had a knife or something i dunno. And for us we through a water bottle and cause a bit of trouble to the game- not potentially life threating or dangerous- and our fans had to miss a huge home game agsnt a weeker team where we needed maxium points. COME ON UEFA.

Well, you know, Canadian-scots does not help...

Well, you know, Canadian-scots does not help...
wat i mean is he lives in canada but is from scottland. in canada where i live, noone noes anything about football

• 3 weeks later...

Archived