Phantis Forums

ANTENNA Radio in Talks

Antenna Group is talking with XM and Sirius Satellite Radio about adding Antenna radio on the Sat casters.

DKSat

That would be fantastic! I am guessing sirius is the natural choice, since they are paired with dish. Then again, Sirius has made a bid to buy XM, so if approved it won't make a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Antenna Group first gold was to add Antenna tv to Time Warner Cable and their second gold is to add Antenna Radio in one of the Satellite Radio Satcasters.

DKSat

Antenna Radio? So I guess that dosnt mean Rythmos FM. Bummer....

Antenna Group first gold was to add Antenna tv to Time Warner Cable and their second  gold is to add Antenna Radio in one of the Satellite Radio Satcasters.

DKSat

What's Rhythmos gonna give you that an ipod or an mp3 player can't? :D

At least with ANTENNA you have a good mix of news and other shows in addition to the music. I think it's very forward-thinking of them to want to be broadcast over satellite radio. I wish SKAI would follow suit.

Antenna Group first gold was to add Antenna tv to Time Warner Cable and their second  gold is to add Antenna Radio in one of the Satellite Radio Satcasters.

DKSat

What's Rhythmos gonna give you that an ipod or an mp3 player can't? :D

At least with ANTENNA you have a good mix of news and other shows in addition to the music. I think it's very forward-thinking of them to want to be broadcast over satellite radio. I wish SKAI would follow suit.

Still.....

If your a person that likes all music, Rythmos FM is better.

Archived