Phantis Forums

KERLON FOQUINHA - What do you guys think?

evalagoal

Ok! Who has seen this kid do this? I've seen this while watching a game on TV and I have mixed feelings about this..

No doubt this kid has found a loophole in the game and some can't defend it, but on the other hand I'm looking at this as a TALENT and more power to him.

It's abvious that he can't do it the whole length of the field and actually score (or can he) but defenders have to figure out what to do as well....... HHHMMM

Check out the Videos:

It is kind of funny but i dont think he will be using it a lot because the defenders since they can not figure anything else,like try to header the ball while on the air,they give him visious tacles and beatings...Good job by the kid tho :tup:

Too bad that a lot of people don't agree.

I personally think this is great. He found a "loophole" and it's too bad most defenders can't seem to counter it properly. Good for him! :tup: Either he dribbles past them or gets a free kick after a foul! :)

Too bad that a lot of people don't agree.

I personally think this is great. He found a "loophole" and it's too bad most defenders can't seem to counter it properly. Good for him! :tup: Either he dribbles past them or gets a free kick after a foul! :)

Yeah but did you see the kick in the body or the elbow to the face... :o That hurt...

PIstevo oti einai paiktaras,kai an den tou tyhei kanena stravo(opos i epilogi mias lathos omadas,opos ph etyhe ston D allessandro)tha grapsei kai aytos istoria

Archived