Phantis Forums

Werder-Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Osfp propably starting 11 as reported in the Greek press and Lemonis last training:

---------------------------------------------Nikopolidis--------------------------------------

-Torosidis(?)----------Antzas----------------------Ceazar(??)--------------Bravo(??)---

--Galletti----Patsa(?)(???)-----------Ledesma-------------Stoltidis------------Djole-----

----------------------------------Lua-Lua(???)-----------------------------------------------

(?)Torosidis with Patsatzoglou might switch

(??)Domi might start in the left and Bravo might take Ceazars spot

(???)Kovasevic might start instead of Lua-Lua or might both of them start the game and Patsatzoglou goes on the bench

This is the whole team going to Germany

Well lookin at your guys history in the away games at CL and seen how you played against Ari and the game that Weder played by scoring 8 goals i see this been a long night for you guys. I hope for GREECE that you guys can win or tie so we can get some points but i must say that "i will not hold my breath"!!! But good luck to you guys in Germany....

Osfp propably starting 11 as reported in the Greek press and Lemonis last training:

---------------------------------------------Nikopolidis--------------------------------------

-Torosidis(?)----------Antzas----------------------Ceazar(??)--------------Bravo(??)---

--Galletti----Patsa(?)(???)-----------Ledesma-------------Stoltidis------------Djole-----

----------------------------------Lua-Lua(???)-----------------------------------------------

(?)Torosidis with Patsatzoglou might switch

(??)Domi might start in the left and Bravo might take Ceazars spot

(???)Kovasevic might start instead of Lua-Lua or might both of them start the game and Patsatzoglou goes on the bench

This is the whole team going to Germany

In this game i have all my hopes in the Galletti-Ledesma-Lua-Lua trio since they are new,not greek and they dont know or care about our Europe history and see this games as a great chalenge.I just hope and pray Lemonis not to mess this one.Nobody can gurantee a win,not even a draw but a 5-0 result not even god would let unpunished.As long as i see an honest effort and not our classic 11 players scared/defence tactics during the game i will be cool.Also i want to see Lemoni react this time to the game and not do one substitution only like he did against Lazio when the team looks tired.Make it a battle :box: damn it and not a massacare.For us and for Greece.

madrid 6

Olympiakos 2

Bremen 1

Lazio 1

i pray to god for this

same here.. i bet well have bad defence .. but we dont seem to have to much trouble scoring

i COULD see a 2-2 similar to something like shaktar last year

and btw does can someone answer bars question? :D

Is Bremen is still battling injuries???

Baouman,Borowski and Frings,Diego recently recovered from a small injurie but he is going to start,Sanogo is uncertain but we will know more wednesday.

WHY CANT WE PLAY 4-3-1-2 IN GREECE AND 4-3-2-1 AWAY

SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH THE LAST IS THAT THE 2 BEHIND THE STRIKERS ARE PLAYERS THAT CAN HOLD ONTO THE BALL,

SO 4-3-2-1

------------------------------------NIKOPOLIDIS--------------------------------------------

TORRO----------------ANTZAS-----------------CESAR------------------BRAVO-----------

--------------PASTA------------LEDESMA------------DJORDJEVIC------------------------

---------------------GALLETTI----------------NUNEZ---------------------------------------

------------------------------------LUA LUA -------------------------------------------------

Apparently Lemonis is experimenting with the staring eleven so we might see something like that Wednesday:

----------------------------------------Nikopolidis-------------------------------------------

Patsatzoglou/Torosidis---------Antzas-------------Ceazar/Bravo----------Bravo/Domi

Galletti----------Stoltidi------------------Djole-------------------Ledesma-------Lua-Lua

---------------------------------------Kovasevic---------------------------------------------

Also Zevlakov has high fever and wont be able to play at the game.

Lemonis is a genious... he managed a team that scored 6!!! on OFI

:LOL:

but seriously im pumped for this game. Hopefully Bremen starts off very cocky and underestimantes Oly. Oly need to pop in a quick goal on the road. And the musnt hold back..

:LOL:

but seriously im pumped for this game. Hopefully Bremen starts off very cocky and underestimantes Oly. Oly need to pop in a quick goal on the road. And the musnt hold back..

It isn't Weder's style to underestimate anybody. They will aim to blow us away. They're goalkeeper was interviewed the other day after Weder's 8-1 win over Armenia. When asked if they could take that form into the CL (12 goals in their last 2 games!!!) he replied by saying something along the lines of "it's difficult to score so many goals all the time but we'll try to do so against Olympiakos". He didn't say "it's difficult and as long as we get 3 points we'll be happy". They want to demolish their opponents and as far as they are concerned Olympiakos is the next victim. I don't know how on earth we are going to repel them. My heart says we can get a draw but my mind says we'll be humiliated with a heavy defeat.

I think this is the first time Since Lyon that pao is playing a real offensive juggernaut in a while in the cl. Roma, Valencia and Shaktar are not world class offensive teams and neither is lazio rosenbourg or the Real of 2 years ago.

i fear of a big result for werder but i hope oly can pull of a miracle if only to keep lemonis a little longer. i feel bad for the guy with all the pressure he is going through.

i think a new record could be made tonight!

but i have a feeling that u will get youre 1st away win tonight!

look at rangers-0 in lyon :o

if that is possible then u have a chance also ;)

Talk about a broad prediction!! So you're basically saying Weder could win 8-0 but Olympiakos could get their first away win? And I reckon that PAO will either win the league this year or get relegated! :LOL:

Weder Bremen 5 - 0 Olympiakos.

Archived