Phantis Forums

Ergotelis-Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

all i know is last year against ergo in athens, we were down 0-1 and up a player and only managed 3 chances. today we are completely dominating the game from ball control up.

we havent gotten one call on three potential fouls on Ndoye. Seems like the ref doesnt appreciate talent and speed.

great move from romero and salpi...romero is impressing me very much...mb it was a good idea to hold onto him...nice moves from peseiro...giving ivansitzch and sarriegi some time...i like the depth of our bench...all players coming off the bench can give smething to the team...

poly kalo paixnidi!!!! vlepo oti to kentro mas denete poly paixnidi me paixnidi... kala re paidia ti paixtaras einai autos o N'Doye?? :nw:

o Romero simera me ekseplikse euxarista!!!! isos na ekane to kalitero tou paixnidi me tin fanela tou pao!!!

very good win for us.. I was SHOCKED at Romero's play...We should definately try to sell him now that his value has increased...he did more yesterday than he did all of last YEAR...We will prbably never see that again

Overall a solid effort by our club :tup:

very good win for us.. I was SHOCKED at Romero's play...We should definately try to sell him now that his value has increased...he did more yesterday than he did all of last YEAR...We will prbably never see that again

Overall a solid effort by our club :tup:

there was a reason why he was the captain of racing club...mb it will start to show and give peseiro more difficulty in selecting our starting 11...im glad, the more competition on the team the better..he is also 27 which is a good age for a young team...i heard good things about him before he came to pao but last season i was very dissapointed...but then again, i waasnt too pleased very much last yea about anything...

Good result with promising performance once again. I missed the first twenty minutes when repotedly we played really well, but what I saw I liked. The team still needs work on craftsmanship, but they are showing a positive change in attitude from the last three years.

Romero had a good game, but also seemed to me absent for large periods of time in the second half. Last year he was playing almost exclusively as a winger on the right line, but yesterday he had a more free role as did the rest of our midfielders. Peseiro's system does not seem to lock players in spots. They are constantly changing positions with a positive effect.

Mattos. Tziolis, Dimoutsos, Salpi, and of course N'Doye were very good. Every time N'Doye touched the ball I could not help comparing him with Papadopoulos since they both play the same exact position now. When Pap gets the ball, he is only dangerous if he already has space to control and move. If he gets the ball with an opponent on his back, 99% of the time he loses it, or falls down because he controls the ball and waits for the defender to make a move. N'Doye on the other hand makes his move before the defender can react. He is also strong and rarely falls so we keep the ball on offence longer. Nice pick up.

This is the third official game in a row when our opponent end the game with 10 players :blink: and the third game in a row when the opponent had absolutely no chances to score :tup:

Archived