Phantis Forums

Ergotelis-Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

If this game was at Leoforos i could see a big win but in Crete and against this team Pao always had problems.I have not watch how Ergotelis is playing this year so i have no idea about there strength but if Pao comes as determined as they did yesterday it could be a nice win for you.

Karagounis is out. Any idea on the starting 11?

Not many changes as far as i read in the sportsites in the internet.

Since kara is out either N'Doje or Romero will substitude him (personaly i think romero is going to be the one, since N'Doje is not 100% fit to play 90 mins as i read).

the rest is going probably according to the press be the same.

Morris and Sariegi are going to get some playing time depenting on the game.

Could even be that Fyssas gets some time aswell.

I personaly would like to see the team as following

------------------------------------Malarz-------------------------------------------------------

---Nilson---------------Sariegi------------Morris-----------Fyssas----------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------Dimoutsos-------------------Matos----------------------------------------

-----Ivanschitz-----------------------------------------------Romero-------------------------

----------------------------N'doje--------------Salpi------------------------------------------

the team will look as follows...

--------------malarz----------------

-----------goumas---enikar-----------

---vyntra--------------------nilson---

---------mattos-------tziolis----------

----ndoye----------------dimoutsos---

---------------------papadopoulos-----

-----------salpiggidis------------------

romero could be in place of ndoye...at centre back we could also see sariegi in for enikar and morris could get some time too..as well as fyssas...i want to see this quartet in the back though...

----nilson----sariegi----morris----fyssas

i think that would work better...i think morris and nilson should be in there for sure...would like to check out sarriegi in there too because i bet he is better then enikarire...i woulld rather see my pappou in there then enikairie...i would also like to see ivansitchz get some time but i dont think hes quite ready for the endekada quite yet...same goes with morris..they just dont have enough time back from the injuies yet to go straight in there from the start

it is on supersport1 thank god pou to exo :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

xestikame pia me ton romero,,,,o alvanos me to diavatirio apo tin argentini kita fatsa ,,,,cant pass cant run ,,,livathinos spent 3 months in argentina kai mas efere 1nan paikti pou o ninis ton ixe ektos 11ada gia 6 mines :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

axxxxx pou exoume kataliksoi :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Very good first half. Ergo is trying to slow down the game and pao is holding the ball and moving it swiftly around the field.

Ndoye is the Cf we have been looking for. Even Romero looks good. So far we had four great chances two of them being classic. Malartz is having a great time in the back having not been tested.

2nd half underway

Archived