Phantis Forums

UEFA Points

Athens4

WE HAVE MOVED FROM 18TH TO 16TH WITH THESE 5 WINS

THE LINK LOUP POSTED IS ONLY FOR THIS YEAR SO FAR

yeah but in 2 weeks Oly will lose so we will go down to 30th :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: At least let us enjoy this night before we crash back to reality re!

So after our 5/5 how many points did we get?

Meta apo 5 nikes apopse, posous pontous peirame?

2 points for a victory and 1 point for a draw.

i believe we got 'only' 5 points today, due to the fact that qualification matches are only worth 1/2 the value of points.

olympiakos bagged 3 bonus points for qualifying for the c.l. and the 1 point for the draw with lazio. today, we saw 5 greek sides get 5 points.

6 greek sides and we have 9 points. looks like a 1.5 coefficient for the current 2007-2008 euro season.

to me, a decent euro year would be a 7-8 coefficient. not out of the realm of possibility, if say 4 out of the 5 greek uefa cup contenders qualify for the uefa cup. 4 clubs making the uefa cup plus olympiakos' 5 remaining c.l. matches would guarantee at least 20-21 more euro matches to acquire points.

nevertheless...today was a super day for greek football. shocking, actually...especially the ael result. too bad they didn't take all of their chances. it was fantastic to see the support ael and aris got.

Great post, thanks for the clarity re: points.

today was a much needed tonic for greek football...and hopefully the start of something good and not an exception.

Don't hold your breath <_< Imo, Only 3 of the Greek clubs will qualify :(

Hey guys, this is a website i found a while ago and it shows who is top of the coeffs in the current season and where greece are atm, and how many points each team has got...

its a really good website, its got everything u need

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/d.../ccoef2008.html

atm Turkey are top with 4.250 points while greece are now 18th with 2.333 points. we have a total of 14 points after thursdays results. we were on 0.666 points before thursday

Hey guys, this is a website i found a while ago and it shows who is top of the coeffs in the current season and where greece are atm, and how many points each team has got...

its a really good website, its got everything u need

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/d.../ccoef2008.html

atm Turkey are top with 4.250 points while greece are now 18th with 2.333 points.  we have a total of 14 points after thursdays results.  we were on 0.666 points before thursday

someone posted the same link above :P

Its usefull though, Thanks :P

Archived