Phantis Forums

Exo oi Gavroi apo tin omada mas

Panos13

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Truth is Simple...

PAO has proven themself as one of the most consistent teams in Europe. Roy Keane and Alex Fergusson have both commended PAO's passion and will to win.

We havnt won in Greece in a long time now. But all great teams have there drought. Barcelona, Real, Juve, Ajax have all gone between 5 and 9 years with out a championship. I meen Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle have never won the premiership, EVER!

But i can guarentee you that PAO will turn things around, this year and the next...and when we do, i can promise you, Thrilo wont see the day light at the top of the Alpha Ethniki for at least a decade. And in those Ten years of dominance we will aslo honor our country by bringing back a European Trophy while you guys are playing Krya Vrisi in the greek Cup and loosing to Macabi Haifa in Europe.

Im not even going to go into the argument about game fixing, becasue the truth is that neither I or any of you have any evidence to back this up and support any alligations.

The only thing i know for a fact is that every year that olympiakos lifts the league trophy, they celebrate with this hollow, empty feeling deep inside of them. A thirst that drives them crazy! a thirst that can only be quenched by European Success against the biggest names in Europe. PAO have tasted that success, and i can tell you from experience, the water from the european fountain is SWEET! Maybe one day in the future the Gauroi can also experience a 'Real Victory'

And in those Ten years of dominance we will aslo honor our country by bringing back a European Trophy while you guys are playing Krya Vrisi in the greek Cup and loosing to Macabi Haifa in Europe.

Ohh cause PAO has won a european trophy, how could i forget. Just curious what year was that?

We played in the grand final in 1971 and made Greece proud

we been in the top 4 twice and the top 8 3 times

thats something to be proud of

as a greek club we earned respect from the other european teams

while use were of stealing banks with koskota .

We (PAO fans) are proud of our european success

what are u proud of

your club stealing banks and being the laughing stock of europe?

use loose to teams in europe like heerenveen that PAO would win with there youth team

honestly m#$%! be realistic

Yeah what year did they bring the trophy home?

I mean they went to the final 4 of the C.L twice and got blown out

4-0 in the first game vs liverpool ?

3-0 vs ajax in the 2nd game!!

71 they made it but i bet you u werent even alive then

Point is like OSFP they blew it when it counted!!!

When you do win something in greece come see me

but for now when u play Kria Vrisi in the greek cup and lose come and see me about PAO moving up.

when u stop blaming OSFP for your halia in greece come see me.

i do admit drinking water from the Euro competitions is making OSFP thirsty,,,,, im sure you guys are dyijng for greek water.

You have your european "TROPHIES" to brag about we have our own real trophies

and dont forget the premier league title is 10 years old before that it was called something else .

when u brag about PAO ltes also be a little realistic and not stivk to one sided arguments!!

PS: WE BEAT ajax and porto at least. and so have u. u guys lost to them when it counted

OSFP like in Bball will be the first to bring euro gold to greece.

maybe not within 5 years but we will eventually

One more thing Alex Fergusson and Keane may have said that but dont thinbk they say that only about PAO.

Tora tha mou pis that those 2 make it sound like PAO is the best in EURO when there are other teams like MANU U,, Real,,, Barcelona,,, Juventus,, AC that PAO doesnt even measure up to.

And donmt reply that neither does OSFP we know that

now if u think they do beling right up there,,,, boy u need a reality check.

you gavroi need to get your facts straight...Odysseas predicted that we WILL bring back a european trophy in the FUTURE

read properly yeah...btw have you ever been to a Champinos League semi-final?? oh no i forgot you get knocked out kathe xrono in the group stages...

aaahh that was a magical night in Amsterdam for every Panathinaikara that was there :P

PS: WE BEAT ajax and porto at least. and so have u. u guys lost to them when it counted

OSFP like in Bball will be the first to bring euro gold to greece.

maybe not within 5 years but we will eventually

:lol: :lol: :lol:

be the first to bring the gold to greece?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that killed it

i cant reply to that

u got me there

i cant get that low like u

funniest thing iv ever heard in my soccer life

why dont use concentrate on beating teams like molde,heereenveen , maccabi teams that wed have beating with our 2nd team first

Tora tha mou pis that those 2 make it sound like PAO is the best in EURO when there are other teams like MANU U,, Real,,, Barcelona,,, Juventus,, AC that PAO doesnt even measure up to

po po na min skototheis kiolas re file

toso polloi se ponaei?

when did we say we were the best in europe re ?

stop pulling things out of thin air

We are the best team in Europe for Greece as well as ONE of the best in EUROPE

use dont even come close to earning that respect

in greece thats another story

apagorevetai kitrines/kokkines kartes se sas

to exoun valei nomos auto

alo an den to exeis parei habari esi...

"Alex Ferguson" You always gotta play good wether itll be against olympiakos or Real Madrid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how small did he make use feel :lol: :lol:

one day we will bring an europaiko or atleast get to the finals again ekei na deis ti tha ginei sto ellhniko podosfairo apta zileia sas

PS. No olympiakos no party in europe

You may represent Greece in euro alla inside greece you guys are not im sorry.

If you think u were answer me this question?

if you are so good in euro y did u lose 3-0 to OSFP in rizoupoli?

I mean OSFP sucks in euro so you should have no problem with us.

I can imagine what reply you will come up with next

PS: when you guys stop losing to Akratito , and all the other small market teams the way u compare herenveen and maccabi then maybe you will win the protathlima

But 7 years of frustration are always OSFP fault,

and if my team finished 2nd year after year then I would be pissed as well

The fact you failed to beat us in rizoupoli and got destroyed doesnt count.

One more thing Pao is like that too (calls, yellow cards. red cards) only u guys never talk about it.

Like someone said how sad of PAO fans to follow OSFP transactions more then their own fans do

But then again I would too if there was a way we would stop losing the title to them each year

Ok, we have 3-8-3 against the top team, right?

Is this such a bad record to you? Compare it to the record of Oly against the same top opposition. Come on, it's early in the morning here and I need a good laugh to get me started for work B)

Or, compare the 3-8-3 against the top European clubs with any other club in Europe, like Porto, like Marseille, like Lazio. Do you think these have a better record than PAO against top opposition?

Do you think Arsenal have better record against top European opposition than PAO?

Stop this fasaria, my GAY-ros friend. The more you belittle the achievements of PAOin Europe, the more you show what a comodia your own Oly is :lol:

U guys are really one sided in arguments

I have said we know of OSFP's record in euro

I tell u of their 3-8-3 record against the big teams so u know that its not exactly a Great

record

Yet u compare yor results to us

Like gimme details why they are 3-8-3 not the fact u guys are better thne us.

and that goes for withing greece as well. When we make comparions u always talk about refs corruption

I have yet to hear from a PAO fan how they got their asses kicked in at rizouploi and admit it

All I hear is refs and corruption.

Im sure if u argue with a manu fan and u tell them your record is better then OSFP at least they will laugh

U guys make it sound like 1 win in the C.L for u guys is like 10 wins.

fine we lost at rizouploi......but then again we beat you last year as well......again noone in europe think you are the best in greece.....why? they look at champions league results.......olympiakos are the best in greece? but they came last in the CL.......Pao came 3rd they should and are the better team!!!

you keep repeating yourself saying the same things thrillos....basically, this is it...i live in London and the "xenoi" that i've chatted to say the same thing:

PANATHINAIKOS ARE THE BEST TEAM FROM GREECE

because they see how well we do in Europe consistently...you've never qualified from the group stages which is laughable but shows how weak your team is, whereas we've been there from the start, way back in 1992 :whistle:

basically the gavroi will never be any good in Evropi...just face it :box: :P

Can we just put an end to this topic. Its beginning to get extremely repetitive and all we just do is argue. Were never gonna resolve our differences, hence aionie antipaloi. Were rivals forever and I seriously doubt there will ever be a day were there will be no rivalry.

So guys, Olympiakos is good in Greece and were good in Europe....but it aint gonna be like that foreva. Olympiakos wont win every league and we will have a season or two were we didn perform in Europe so lets bury the hatchet huh guys!

I live in England now for 10 years so let me put it this way:

When I used to speak to English people about European football and Greece, until 5 years ago they had never heard of Olympiakos. No kidding, I mean they hadn't even HEARD of this team. They thought it was a Greek food, like Mousaka or something. One person actually said that to me, he was very confused to know Olympiakos was the name of a sports club. These days though, Oly are better known, but only for being such a pushovers and for losing 5-0 7-0.

As for AEK, what can I say... everybody here thinks they are spitikes mikrosyskeves :lol:

What I am trying to say is this, PAO is the biggest football club from Greece. It doesn't matter if Oly wins another 10 protathlimata in a row. Let them have it. They still will be behind. There are light years of difference between PAO and the rest from Greece.

You know how I first realised how great PAO were: I looked up the history of Intercontinental Cup and saw the name of PAO even there. In every chapter of European and world football, there is the name of PAO somewhere.

SILOGOS MEGALOS, DEN IPARXEI ALLOS....

Yeah they had to qualify from a group with Dinamo Zagreb, Porto, and one of the worst ajax teams in its history. Real tough stuff!!!! Bottom line PAO has gotten results in europe that the gavro only dreams of. Like the 1-0 against Barcelona, 3-1 aganst Juve and many more. By the way. The prove you wrong about us not being one of the europes best teams. For the month of September 2001 we were voted BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD. That oughta but all doubts to rest ;)

Listen guys,

Granted that Ajax was in their weakest stages that year, Porto was as good as they were when we beat them, and Dinamo was a newbie. Still, we have to be fair here. That year , Oly played extremely well at home and draw two away.

A lot of gayvroi have told me "yeah man, we reached the quarter-finals". But remember that all u had to do to reach the quarters in the first years was to qualify from the group stage. CL then was only 16 teams in total. But still I give u credit for playing well that year and being unlucky with Juve.

In the same sense, I rate our CL run a few years back when we were unlucky not to go through against Barcelona (ax bre Kyriako) , much higher than our semi final run at Ajax in ?96 (i think). We had to qualify from 2 group stages whereas in 96 it was the same thing as Oly. We qualified from a not so tough group (Porto, Nantes, i cannot recall the third team) and beat Legia in the quarters comfortably.

The point is , u had one good year in the past 8 years while we have it consistently. That is what makes a team respectable in Europe. Constistency. Look at Steaua Bukarest. They reached the CL final once. Who respects them today ? No one.

Bottom line is they reached it the quarters

Ok so there were 16 teams

when PAO made the semis in 96 they also were 16 teams so this 24 32 100 teams should have no meaning.

They made it and the put up a fight despite the loss They didnt lose 3-0 at home to ajax in 96,,,, 4-0 to Liverpool in 1985

And so what if they beat ajax... even if they ywere first last 2nd division they beat them

That goes for Porto also !!!

U guys beat the all mighty Power Rangers of scotland and make it sound they are the best in the world

But when u come home empty handed from europe like very year,,, we will show u what a real trophy looks like (It might not be european,,, but heck its 2nd best the Greek league)

U guys played the mighty Legia afta then ta lete !!!,,,

In 2001 they were voted the best team but they should be voted the best team not to win anything.

when at least we lost in the quarters we dont barg about it for years to come ...

at least also we support the greek teams

U guys want us to lose to trash us in these posts!!!

Stop crying and win a cup!!

Archived