Phantis Forums

Why no Superleague matches this weekend?

AEK_ADELAIDE

I have just had a look at the fixtures and it shows that there are no games for the 15th and 16th of September

Why is this so? is it because of the national team? someone please let me know

This is really bad news for AEK as we have only had 2 competitive fixtures and our next game is against salzburg.

We are going to have no match fitness and we arent goin to look up the scratch against salzburg who have already played something like 10 games in there league, not to mention there champion league games.

I have become very nervous about this now, hopefully we can get through

i guess the politicians are afraid that more people are going to pay attention to football and not the election. ;)

i say we declare a national holiday when the super league is on and F*** these crooks.

This always happens to Greek teams. We need match fitness now and after the christmas break. But of course we are going to getting fat over the breaks like last year. Any good luck to AEK i hope that Ferrer can keep them focused and fit.

un be frecking believable, our players need game time, G$d DAMMIT, no wonder they are all pulling hamstrings in practice, we need to be match fit for salzburg, and ive been missing work on sundays for 4 weeks foe an aek game and nothing .

Frecking politicians. lets go already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Archived