Phantis Forums

UEFA Cup draw: Real Zaragoza

Ziaka

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few years back i always bet for fun on the greek teams in the Euro cups. I stopped this after i forgot to put 10 Euro on Greece as European Champions in 2004, i remebered on the airplane to Greece where i followed the whole amazing tournament. I was thinking to myself, hey, i saved myself 2-3 Frappes or something like that. Turned out i lost 800 Euro out of this mind laps instead :(

What a game. Aris could had scored more. Good result but they need to be carefull in Spain. Let's go.....

I don't mean to be "that guy" on such a great day but Aris doesn't have much of a chance in Spain. I hope they prove me wrong though. Nevertheless, it does not make their win today any less. It is still a great victory for Aris and Greece.

What can you say, ARIS and Larisa had the hardest draw and they both came through with historic victories. What a day for Greece, I don't know about you guys, but ARIS's style had Bajevic written all over it. He did a great job with this team in such a short time. Greek teams better watch out from this team this year, they are loaded with young untapped talent, and I believe Bajevic will get the MAX out of that talent.

Bajevic is a ###### magician gamoto!!! Great coach for Greek football! Mark my words, he'll turn Kleanthis Vikelidis into a fortress this year! Similar to Xanthi but more wins instead of draws. Zaragoza are still favourites and Bajevic has a horrible away record in Europe :rolleyes: But those travelling Aris fans will turn the game into a home game!

ARI MPOREIS, MPOREIS NA PROKRITHIS!!!

Bajevic is a ###### magician gamoto!!! Great coach for Greek football!

Are u trying to make me cry???? :( :(

I know many people disagree with me but Bajevic is a good and skilled coach with a proven record of succes in Greece and Europe.OSFP best years as far as points was with him and nobody can deny this.He will take Aris from a decent team and with the young and talented players that he has it could turn them into a force to be reckoned. :tup:

Are u trying to make me cry???? :( :(

I know many people disagree with me but Bajevic is a good and skilled coach with a proven record of succes in Greece and Europe.OSFP best years as far as points was with him and nobody can deny this.He will take Aris from a decent team and with the young and talented players that he has it could turn them into a force to be reckoned. :tup:

It's a shame we have some stupid ###### hooligan fans. They drove him out of here and now we have Lemonis!

amazing win. hope they can come through in Spain. does anybody have any links of the atmosphere in Salonica? if so please provide links here or even email me at [email protected]

I HEARD IT WAS AN INCREDIBLE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is what is on youtube so far that i could find...but i need to see the stands too!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxvktWi4gfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-IRETm7Z8c

It looks like no one is giving Aris a chance in Spain, but a couple of things to consider:

1. They put this performance together under Bajevic in charge for less than a week. When they play in Spain, Bajevic will have the team molded more to the style he desires.

2. Zaragosa has played something like 5 games in their league, and Aris just had 1 under their belt and still won. In the return game the team will have a chance to mold together.

3. Zaragosa wasn't that impressive yesterday for a top tier La Liga team, and their coach made a huge tactical mistake subing out their best player. Hopefully he will continue to make the same mistakes.

Don't write Ari off this easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Thelo na vgo pseytis kai megalos kiolas,alla pistevo oti tha faei to ligotero 4 goal.Ohi giati ypotimo ton Ari,alla giati stin Liga oi omades einai koryfaies..Kai me tin teleytaia na paixeis sta sovara,tha haseis...Kai milao gia tis dikies mas tis omades kai to dynamiko tous

Archived