33 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• Panathinaikos win
    • Olympiakos win
    • Draw

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

make sure you dont hide on moday Pittman, oh by the way DJordjevic has been without a doubt the best forgeign player to have ever played in Greece. I reckon all you PAO supporters were releaved to find out Djole wasnt playing. i just hope Salpi plays that way you guys have no excuse..

finally some good news... rot in hell jole...

if we lose its bec of the salpi-gate otherwise its bec jole is not playin... fair enough?

:LOL:

but we will win even with our backup team yes?

I dont know my friend,i saw that Vyntras is going to play and you know what that means.....he will propably have to mark Lua-Lua. :LOL: :LOL: Sakoules.......

make sure you dont hide on moday Pittman, oh by the way DJordjevic has been without a doubt the best forgeign player to have ever played in Greece. I reckon all you PAO supporters were releaved to find out Djole wasnt playing. i just hope Salpi plays that way you guys have no excuse..

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i like your attitude bro...

2 things...

sydney kicks ass, i wish i could go there once more in my life...

the best foreign player in greece EVER is/was cristof vazeha.... but as a gavro, i understand what yo saying...

im talkin as an overall contribution (crucial goals, performance in general etc) .... were are my stats gam*to when u need them....

as we have nothing more 2 say reg the derby, only threats and insults... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: oh and lua lua... :LOL:

like the turtle kareta kareta...

ade gia ade gia..

well, actually, pao is without:

Morris,Seric,Ivanschitz,Eki,Darlas,Siontis,Tsigas and apparently ninis had a slight Travigma today in practice.

In addition to Salpi.

btw, its confirmed, ninis out of derby.

e-go.gr

You say Nnis is out like its a big deal. Last time he played against Oly he was made to look like a fool. It was the 5th game or so he played. He had to be pulled out at about the 60th minute so he doesnt get totally discouraged. There should be a minimal age of 21 to start against Oly. Any younger and you risk psychologically ruining the poor kid.

its that mentality that makes our league such a dominant one when it comes to youth. ;)

besides, i added Ninis to a list longer then the number of transfers made by olympiakos this summer.

and btw, that game u talk about, pao ended up winning.

he prob wouldnt of started but to say he is not good enough cuz he had a so so game against oly last year is dumb.

its that mentality that makes our league such a dominant one when it comes to youth. ;)

besides, i added Ninis to a list longer then the number of transfers made by olympiakos this summer.

and btw, that game u talk about, pao ended up winning.

he prob wouldnt of started but to say he is not good enough cuz he had a so so game against oly last year is dumb.

I'm not saying he wont be a great or very good player. Just saying hes not ready as of yet. He didnt have a so-so performance he was completely outclassed. The only point I was trying to make is that he isn't a big loss if hes not playing in that game.

ella gavri you have to go well into 2 yrs ago to remember the last time you beat us... the only excuses i've been hearing is from you lately...enjoy this sleeper... as for dole being out, maybe your better off not relying on another senior citizen

ella gavri you have to go well into 2 yrs ago to remember the last time you beat us... the only excuses i've been hearing is from you lately...enjoy this sleeper... as for dole being out, maybe your better off not relying on another senior citizen

First of 2 years ago was not beating,that was whooping.1-0 is beating,0-2 and 3-2 the way that happened cerifies a whooping :P.Second i dont know why but i have to agree with u about the game not being up to par with our expectations.Both teams are far for being ready,both have defence problems and key injuries so i believe we are going to have a draw.0-0 or 1-1.Even the newspapers are more calm than usual for this kind of game.

crazy dont drive me crazy... tha tsakothume...

u predicted a 1-3 in the propo game....

na su etimasso mia venduza na sinelthis?

ps. unless u changed yo prediction... ill get the electroshock...

That is what i wish for my friend,what actaully is going to happen i have no idea. :D

On another subject partner why u got the aviatar of another dude from greek....... and when did u became a olympiakos fan???? :unsure:

And they call me crazy.......

He is a much better solution for us than Nintendo was.

Taller,Wider ,faster,technically sound, more team oriented,and probably has greater stamina.

It baffles me as to why fans do this (i.e. claim that the solution is better when he isn't just because he's now with us, if Nery came back tomorrow everyone would have a kavla!). I agree that Lua Lua is stronger and more team orientated, but quicker, more technically sound, and greater stamina? No way! Lua Lua is a very good player in his own right and, like I said, has all the attributes to be world class but he isn't Nery... please prove me wrong Lomana!

I guess everybody wants Neri back except me.Good riddance.

I did not say he is more technically sound , but he is faster.

Btw, just out of interest, if you are an Olympiakos fan how come your screename is Thyra13? That's the same as holding a banner reading "FREEDOM TO PALESTINE!" while supporting Maccabi Tel-Aviv! :D [/b][/color]

You must be a lot younger than I.

A long time ago back to the days when Karaiskaki was full with 40-50 thousand people every single

game regardless of who we were playing, there was only one organized club there.

Olympiakos club from Liosia.

They always sat to the right of the clock that backed up towards Mosxato at Thyra 6

Right next to them at Thyra 7 under the clock they were no organized fans at all,as a matter of fact the guys there were rather docile.

The crazy ,really crazy group was under the opposite clock the one towards Microlimano,directly above the corner flag.

That was Thyra 13.

Around 1970, I think ( its been a long time you know ), our leader Vassos with the trumpet ( Vassilis o Attilio to you youngsters) suggested that we should organize.We did, and the first photo ids with Thyra 13 on them were made.

A couple or so years latter Karaiskaki decided to turn the petallo where 13 was to numbered seats

( before that both petala were koina eisitiria).

So..... we moved under the opposite clock ,Thyra 7 and the rest is history.

Ps: Liosia stayed at the same place to the right of gate 7 towards Kaminia ,also the only reason we could come up with, as to why the picked the thyra 13 petalo to be numbered tickets,was that during afternoon games if you were seating under the clock at gate 7, the sun was in your eyes.

Second class citizens I tell you.

WOW great story! :tup:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: he may be a senior citizen but a very good one,,

at 35 still out runs most of the players he plays against, he can play until he is 42. like roger miller. :D :D

That is what i wish for my friend,what actaully is going to happen i have no idea. :D

On another subject partner why u got the aviatar of another dude from greek....... and when did u became a olympiakos fan???? :unsure:

And they call me crazy.......

intthe propo you have to state what is gonna actually happen man... in here u say what u wish... tahis berdepsi pali.... not the first time... but uve made progress.. its true...

anyway, please explain how u managed the gag bellow?

Archived