Phantis Forums

New Transfer: El Hadji Diouf

The2ndMouse

Welcome El Hadji Diouf :)

I have never seen Diouf play so i'm not gonna judge him, hopefully he is a great player for AEK and has a great carear with AEK, anyway welcome aboard i look forward to see you play for us next season.

i have seen diouf play for bolton and liverpool over the past few years, he is quick and skillful but has a really bad temper if things dont go his way... for example he gets sent off, he spits at fans. lets hope he does not do that here.

i personally think that he may be disruptive to aek but i hope not, if he can change his attitude then he will be great for aek because like i said he has pace and skill that can torment any player.

i think rivaldo and arruabarrena are just about the biggest bam players aek will get this season

personally im not disappointed

I agree. It would REALLY SUPRISE me to see AEK sign another big name star.

The question that I have to AEK is where are they going to get the money ??????

• 5 months later...

So what's up with him atm? Where is he? What's he doing? We picked him up but hasn't even played a game for the regular team, only for the youth team, where he has scored some goals. From what I've heard he will most probably be loaned out, together with Hetemaj and possibly Pavlis.

Archived