Phantis Forums

Stefano Sorrentino

The2ndMouse

Sorrentino was a wonderfull goalkeeper for us and he wont be forgoten by us, we apprieciate you alot and thanx for all the hard work you have done over you time with AEK. good luck with your career and life.

What i don't understand about his personal issues is that at the beginning of this whole ordeal the reasons given were that his wife couldnt live in Greece because she wanted to be in Italy and so on.....now he's getting ready to move to Spain.

Personally, its an offensive gesture to Greece and its people. Anyway, he's a good goalkeeper but a pussy whipped fag. Grow some balls and take care of your s%$#! Sorre because when your wife doesnt like spain you'll be looking for another team to sign with.

Stefano had to go ...

I cannot blame him or his familly for not being able to cope with the rythm and pace of life in Greece.

Remember that the life of a pro footballer is quite demanding and for his loved ones to stand by him in his tough schedule (which invcludes the fact that they dont really see him a lot) they need to be able to get some satisfaction from the surrounding issues.

Also Setefano did honor his contract and offered AEK a lot of good and solid performances.

HOWEVER,...

he did hurt the team IMO with his public statements about the urgency of his departure...

The team spirit is a very fragile issue and having a starting 11 player repeating he HAS to go ... let alone begging foreign clubs to be picked up is sad, wrong and a bit silly from his part as well...

Anyway... I keep the good part of this issue and will rember Sorentino for what he ofered.

So good luck to him and all the best for the rest of his Career.

THANK YOU Stefano for your services. He did good for us especially the game against AC Milan. He will be missed but i think Mato will be us good if not better than him. Again THANK YOU.

• 6 months later...

His wife couldnt handle that all the greek women were throwing themselves at her husband... The thing she doesnt realize is that if he was on a successful team in Spain or Italy it would be the same. But unfortunately for him, a good as he is, he probably wil not be in such a situation.

Thats bullshit...grow some balls and put your foot down. Besides, if that really is the case what did she expect was going to happen when she married a professional football player....and also, is she trying to imply that greek women are sluts trying to throw themselves at Sorre. Please lets be real. Ribo has his ex-wife and wife in Greece. He brings in the money so they close their mouths.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived