Phantis Forums

You gotta see this!

It's these sort of idiots that I hate to see.. Don't worry we've also got idiots over here thinking "Gayreek" is the best joke they ever found..

Shame on these idiots, whether they're Greek or Turk.. :tdown:

It's these sort of idiots that I hate to see.. Don't worry we've also got idiots over here thinking "Gayreek" is the best joke they ever found..

Shame on these idiots, whether they're Greek or Turk.. :tdown:

im with GS1905......btw, ive seen tons of Turk videos with that word Gayreek......god you can tell they actually do think its hillarious and clever........its probably the worst and most unoriginal insult ive ever heard...... wow theres a G in greece....you can make the word gay out of that! what morons..... i know weve got idiots in Greece, but i think even you know the truth, that unfortunatley there are a lot more of those type of people in Turkey (and more percent of people)........just like same motherf**** with Grey wolves posters and plates in their shops.... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

its so dumb all the youtube hate-videos...all they do is enrage the other group...

excellent achievement euro 2004 and basketball, but why do we compare ourselves to turkey, what they achieve should have no relevance to us.

My thoughts exactly! This is a bit too kindergardenish for me i'm afraid :nono:

Oh get over yourselves it's just a funny vid and if "the other group" is so enraged by that they should either: stop first and be "the bigger man" or go to an anger management class. This is not politics it's just some kid that made video, a good one as it summarizes some nice Greek achievements. Was the "Turkgay" necessary? Probably not but it's not like the world ended?

This is a funny video, I cracked myself for about 10 minutes, I woke up the entire neighberhood! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This wasn't to provoke the Turkish members here, it was suppose to be for laughs. I mean I'm surprised some Greeks here find it offensive. :P

Your right genome, the gay part was a bit too excessive. :D

• 2 weeks later...

This kind of wrestling,that this idiot humiliates,its the (Turkish)evolution of the Greek(roman) wrestling..And imagine our ancesters were naked!

So if the Turks are gay,what someone can tell about our ancesters?

I believe that wrestling its the very first sport of the man kind and for thousands of years a privilledge to males only..(if I remember well in Mongolia its prohibited to the women till now).He made a very wrong example

He is an idiot. :nono:

This is a sports forum and when something of any political nature offends we try to avoid it ...

sometimes political issues and sport issues get mingled and in any case no Greco-Turkish issue is ever an easy one and one to be taken lightly...

I would also like to ask for you guys to use the link of the source and not the link of the forum, not because it is a suposedly "rival" forum... (because for us it really is not... ) but because by sending a link of a forum you immediatelly allow in here the views expresses in it ...

In that forum for example Turkish users have been hunted away in the worst manner in the past and recently, something that we obviously dont do...

Anyway ...

Allow me to edit the first post on the grounds of sensitive posting ....

And please try to be cautious with sensitive isuues ...

Never the less thank you all for the cool discussion that followed despite the fact that it would be too easy for someone to get offended ...

Archived