Phantis Forums

HOW IS ALPHA INTERNATIONAL?

Whats up guys...I just want to know if its worth switching to Direct Tv just for ALPHA? Only posts from actual viewers please...not opinions.

Thanks.... :gr:

Well if you are going to switch to get just Alpha, I wouldn't recommend it. It's a nice channel, but its not worth it to have it alone.

Alpha on weekdays from 12 AM to noon plays Kalimera Sas (live), Kafe Me Tin Eleni (Live), and then shows those 2 shows on replay right after since its the time regular Americans wake up. The other channels do the same. After that they usually have a show or two, and then news around noon. Then you have Kous-Kous to mesimeri until like 3 PM which is essentially a gossip/entertainment show. After all night you have shows (like home make-over, or comedy show), soap opera's (some of which are good), and news.

If you would switch to Direct, I would recommend getting the Greek-Direct Package. Mega if you didnt already have it on Dish, is a great channel. And with Alter coming along later on, the package is good. (as well as other potential new channels such Star, Mad World, Cypriot Channels, and maybe ERT)

Thanks for the info Grk101....well right now I have Dishnetwork but sooner or later I will have both...(no choice). Hopefully they will be able to work something out with Supersport but I do not see that happening any time sonn since there is much more involved then just a sattelite signal to North America.....unless it is done on PPV . :tup:

Archived