Phantis Forums

EURO 2008: Greece - Moldova

Ziaka

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone will start bitching about Otto and Charisteas

but other players are to blame for this one

we had chances but did not finish- Gekas and Amantidis look good but rarely and never score for the ethniki

Guest geok

OPWS KAI STO KISINAU.

KAI OMWS, DEN MPOROUME PRAGMATIKA NA EIMASTE EUXARISTHMENOI. TI LA8H HTAN AUTA APO TON PAGO?

BAZEIS TON NIKOPOLIDI? GIATI, EIDES TI LA8OS EKANE?

STO KENTRO, DEN YPARXEI AN8RWPOS NA KANEI PAIXNIDI. KATI PREPEI NA KANEI O GERMANOS. KAI STO KENTRO EXOUME MONO SYNOLIKA 5 PAIXTES (BAZIKOI KAI STON PAGO). DEN GINETAI ETSI PLEON.

3YPNA OTTO NA KALESEIS KAI ALLOUS PAIXTES STO KENTRO, DEN GINETAI ETSI NA SYNEXISEIS. ELLEIPE O BASINAS KAI DEN MPOROUSAME NA KRATHSOUME MPALA. APARADEKTO.

O GERMANOS NA BALEI MYALO KAI O GAGATSHS NA FYGEI GIATI EINAI XAZOS POU LEEI OTI 8A ANANEWSEI TO SYMBOLAIO TOY GERMANOU MEXRI TO 2013. GAGATSH GERASES KAI ESY, KAIROS NA FYGEIS. EGINES GRAFIKOS PLEON.

Give Moldova some credit. They could have rolled over and played dead but they gave Greece a real scare.

Nobody rolls over when it comes to National teams... They're pro players, playing for country and a better job. But these kind of games we should be able to put away in the first half. What was this today? What the hell was this? No midfield, no shots on goal, no nothing... Kicking the ball left and right with absolutely no purpose (with the exception of the overtime minutes, when we realized that we just MUST win) is probably how one would refer to the defending European champions.

Rehhagel has to go, and along with him some players like Achristeas.

TYXH BOUNO,

KAI...

NTPOTTH !

:angry:

Someone has to address the fact that no game is ever over, with a 1-0 scoreline...It is shameful to scream for a win vs teams like that.

Missing this Euro would be a crime!

I am exhausted :(

Hey Otto, WAKE UP, you know better than that...

Antonis was somewhat at fault for their goal, but made a great a save at 0-0.

Thank you Lybero, Gouma :nw:

:gr: :gr: :gr:

PEACE

omg thats the first game ive ever streamed live and my god we played like s%$#! in the second half.

lyberopoulos' 2nd goal i can remember to liberate greece from embarassment i believe it was a 94' goal in kazakhstan to win 1-2, also credit to goumas for the s%$#! game but moment of brilliance to take out the keeper to allow niko to score a goalara like no other.

let the boys have a break and go to some clubs in mikonos....then hopefully otto whips them into shape for the road ahead is a dangerous one.

Giannakopoulos needs to play more; the man has serious talent with the ball..I don't care what any of you say regarding his age, etc, etc.

Niko should of stopped that shot, but it's not all his fault. You can't rely on winning every match with a clean sheet. Goals happen, we need to score more of them. I'm sick of this 4-3-3 Bull s%$#!. Charisteas, Gekas, and Samaras would be better with 4-2-2 or 4-1-1.

Guest geok

DEN MPOROUME NA KRYFTOUME OPWS STO SHMERINO PAIXNIDI PLEON.

TA 3 EPOMENA PAIXNIDIA 8A KA8ORISOUN AN 8A PROKRI8OUME H OXI: EKTOS NORBHGIA, ENTOS BOSNIA KAI EKTOS TOURKIA. EDW KRINONTAI OLA KAI EKEI 8A FANOUN OI PRAGMATIKES DYNATOTHTES THS E8NIKHS. EKEI 8A FANEI AN H E8NIKH MAS EXEI DYNATOTHTES PRAGMATIKA KAI AN A3IZEI THN PROKRISH.

Archived