Phantis Forums

Superleague Winners!

Olympiakosthyra7

I bet you guys are having unstoppable celebrations :|

One question. Are you not bored of winning the league? Would you not rather see your team do better in Europe? If I was Olympiakos fan I would not be bothered in the slightest that we have won the league.

I bet you guys are having unstoppable celebrations :|

One question. Are you not bored of winning the league? Would you not rather see your team do better in Europe? If I was Olympiakos fan I would not be bothered in the slightest that we have won the league.

Yes of course Europe is the aim, but then again, winning the league and being crap i Europe is better than winning nothing and being crap in Europe like every other Greek team. <_<

Congrats on our team for winning the league,congrats on Aek for getting second place and CL spot and congrats to Pao gia to klasiko 3os kai kataidromenos. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats olympiakos on winning the championship. Now kokkalis do us olympiakos supporters a favour and get rid of lemonis na doume aspri mera stin evropi

You are spot on :tup:

Firstly get rid of Lemonis and the 10 washed up players (Anatolakhs is first on my list) and bring a coach NOT a TSOPANI and 3-4 foreign players together with 3-4 young Greek players and then we can talk about EUROPE :1eye:

KYRIE KOKKALH if you don't take your finger out and spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the upcoming season you might as well pack your bags :box:

NOW OR NEVER re gamoto...exw barethei ta idia kai ta idia kathe xrono :tdown:

Olympiakos supporters deserve BETTER :tup:

:whistle:

OK ... AEK shot themselves too many times on the foot this year to DEMAND an easy title ...

But this joke of a team Olympiakos DID not deserve it ...

I am not bitter. I speak rationally all year. I believe 100% what I say and if Panathinaikos or whoever else deserved it I would admit it ....

But this year Olympiakos (Kokkalis) showed that they wanted to add the 1st Superleague title to their name, maybe for purelly historical reasons ...

they wronged many teams and played mediocre football...

I am happy because my team is being built on a new stronger base, and I dont demand the championship yet ... But since Olympiakos WAS that bad we should have been allowed to win it ...

If Olympiakos dont change mentality by Winter we will have the same red results in Europe ...

OK ... AEK shot themselves too many times on the foot this year to DEMAND an easy title ...

I am not bitter. I speak rationally all year. I believe 100% what I say and if Panathinaikos or whoever else deserved it I would admit it ....

But this year Olympiakos (Kokkalis) showed that they wanted to add the 1st Superleague title to their name, maybe for purelly historical reasons ...

I am happy because my team is being built on a new stronger base, and I dont demand the championship yet ... But since Olympiakos WAS that bad we should have been allowed to win it ...

If Olympiakos dont change mentality by Winter we will have the same red results in Europe ...

It's irrelevant whether the football was medicore or not, the fact is that it was better than anyone elses. In the Fijian league for example the football is s%$#! all round but if the champs are the best in the division then they are worthy champs. Olympiakos are head and shoulders above anyone else in this league. Yes AEK and PAO are building a team and have some good young players but so what? By the time they become top players Oly would have bought other top young players. If the media is to be believed Spiropoulos will sign as will Dudu. Patsa, Torosidis, Castillo, Zewlakow, and Ne aren't old either. Even Okkas and Konstantinou aren't that old. They could still play for another 4 years!

AEK and PAO have a loooonnnnggg way to go.

It's irrelevant whether the football was medicore or not, the fact is that it was better than anyone elses. In the Fijian league for example the football is s%$#! all round but if the champs are the best in the division then they are worthy champs. Olympiakos are head and shoulders above anyone else in this league. Yes AEK and PAO are building a team and have some good young players but so what? By the time they become top players Oly would have bought other top young players. If the media is to be believed Spiropoulos will sign as will Dudu. Patsa, Torosidis, Castillo, Zewlakow, and Ne aren't old either. Even Okkas and Konstantinou aren't that old. They could still play for another 4 years!

AEK and PAO have a loooonnnnggg way to go.

one word...

hyperbole?

:D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RxDr4H5w1Gs&mod...related&search=

This is just a little example

The Aris - Olympiakos game is another and so on and so forth ...

Olympiakos can AFFORD to be less than adequate and does not pay for it ....

But I prefer AEk to get better and not stumble than to "punish" Olympiakos in any way ...

Anyway ... this is why OSFP cannot stnad up in Europe and although I dont lose the opportunity to mock friends (in the borders of sporting fun) I am really sad to see a less than adequate team represent us ...

Anyway ...

I hope for better football and less control over it by anyone next year

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RxDr4H5w1Gs&mod...related&search=

This is just a little example

The Aris - Olympiakos game is another and so on and so forth ...

Olympiakos can AFFORD to be less than adequate and does not pay for it ....

But I prefer AEk to get better and not stumble than to "punish" Olympiakos in any way ...

Anyway ... this is why OSFP cannot stnad up in Europe and although I dont lose the opportunity to mock friends (in the borders of sporting fun) I am really sad to see a less than adequate team represent us ...

Anyway ...

I hope for better football and less control over it by anyone next year

there are plenty of these videos to go around & sure the geys get some favorable calls in big spots, but as a ref you should be fired for getting these calls wrong....

The INJUSTICE comes in the fact that we send EUROGAVRO to the CL representing Greece,as the Champs, where this league is totally corrupt.. :gr:

Any comments on these plays from a gavro would be welcomed

yes.... the video shows clearly missed calls by the refs. But how can a ref practice to cheat. obviously the hand ball looked close and he did not get to see the slow motion and replay. :LOL: This stuff isnt new guys, if olympiakos has been cheating everyone would of known by now and we would be punished.

Refs have big mouths so everyone would know :tup:

Archived