Phantis Forums

I know there are a lot of them...

Olympiakara10

Good Video.... Just like we've seen before a million times, but no-Greek can ever get tired of watching scenes like those... :tup:

I like how you incorporated the music and the score graphic..

Great Job !

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

nice video and i particularly liked the strong full of emotion scream of the commentator.. "Gool Gool Goooooooool".. Against Czech Republic, I thought an Argentinian was servicing the game.. :D

Good Job! :tup:

• 3 months later...

My boy really great video.i dont know but every time i watch those moments i just want to scream:SIKOSE TO TO ######MENO-DE MPORO DE MPORO NA PERIMENO :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

What can I say ... every time I am watching this I feel two mixed feelings ...

the feeling that this is NOT TRUE is STILL there! and I feel I can still go round the room and celebrate each goal with the ones against France and the Czech Rep being the most sensational!

I am so happy we were here to live such great moments ...

I also remember the times we spent on this forum with people from all over the world (not only Greeks) when the distances were once again minimized and we all celebrated in utter joy!

Its in times like these when the services of forums can really be appreciated. Times like the European Championship won by our BBall NT, the 2nd Place in the World Cup, the numerous Water Polo NT acheievements, the wins of all our tems and Athletes in all sports all over the world.

And of course the beauty of all sports and sporting achievement regardless of nationality of the winner just for the pure love of sport!

I wish we live many more relevant events togerther.

Thanks you to all the Footballers and Staff in that NT that offered us those magic moments!

:gr:

Archived