Phantis Forums

SL-R26 (2006-07): Ionikos - PAOK

Ziaka

On Saturday we play the allready relegated Ionikos at Neapoli. Nothing but a win is expected from PAOK in this game. If we lose points, we will be only the 3rd team that manages to lose points against Ionikos. The other two were Ergotelis and Panathinaikos. What worries me is that out players will take this game lightly. From what I have seen Ionikos players battle in all their games. If we are not carefull we might be in for a suprise.

The game will be televised in Greece only (Supersport).

On Saturday we play the allready relegated Ionikos at Neapoli. Nothing but a win is expected from PAOK in this game. If we lose points, we will be only the 3rd team that manages to lose points against Ionikos. The other two were Ergotelis and Panathinaikos. What worries me is that out players will take this game lightly. From what I have seen Ionikos players battle in all their games. If we are not carefull we might be in for a suprise.

Mi fovase re file:

Ionikos 0 - 5 PAOK

Mi fovase re file:

Ionikos 0 - 5 PAOK

les? pios tha ta valei? o abalos o torghelle?

Balafas and Barcauan will sit this game out due to yellow card limit.

As for Mieciel scoring, ever since the new contract negotiations stalled his play has been poor. It's my opinion that he has allready made up his mind and will be leaving the team when the contract expires in December.

Balafas and Barcauan will sit this game out due to yellow card limit.

As for Mieciel scoring, ever since the new contract negotiations stalled his play has been poor. It's my opinion that he has allready made up his mind and will be leaving the team when the contract expires in December.

And he will be going to AEK!!!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :tup: :tup:

well I say better to let him go rather than pay him an amount that I think is much more than he is worth.

He has only had two good season in how many years ? In the last month he has not done all that much, and I think the odds of him having another good year next season are slim.

If he goes to AEK he will become another Abonsah or Udeze. If he goes to Cyprus he might do something. PAOK might even do a swap for him since we have good ties in Cyprus.

we should win this game, I predict Hristodoulopoulos to get a goal.

Paok should have an attacking line that looks like this:

...........................Torghelle

.......Hristodoulopoulos............ Miecel

While toghelle could not score to save his life, I think he is a good player. He runs and tackles hard, and wins a lot of headers. He should play behind the two strikers as a support. Hope we can hang on to him next year on a reduced contract, him and Barcuan are the tsaboukades the team needs.

well I say better to let him go rather than pay him an amount that I think is much more than he is worth.

He has only had two good season in how many years ? In the last month he has not done all that much, and I think the odds of him having another good year next season are slim.

If he goes to AEK he will become another Abonsah or Udeze. If he goes to Cyprus he might do something. PAOK might even do a swap for him since we have good ties in Cyprus.

You might be right about that but i don't think that it's true. The diffrence from those palyers and Mietchell is that he is a fwd that can score or make allot of chances where Abonsa was a defender and in my opinion slow. So i will like to see Mietchell in AEK this summer but i wont be upset if he dosen't come. He is defenetly not worth a million or something like that...

Mi fovase re file:

Ionikos 0 - 5 PAOK

les? pios tha ta valei? o abalos o torghelle?
O Miecel 3 kai o Yasemis 2 :D

Fairly easy win with a 2-0 score at Ionikos despite the fact that Ionikos played better then PAOK in the first half when they missed several scoring chances and hit the crossbar.

Both PAOK goals scored by Mieciel (12th and 70th minutes)

PAOK played with:

nice win for paok. anyone know where I can see the goals ?

also notice Lazaros came on in the 92nd min not a good sign for him...

On another note suffer to the kondo, who will be playing UEFA next season, mazi me emas. So much for his champions league aspirations. :LOL:

Yes, the 3nd goal was clear offside, but we'll take it. After all we are the only team in the SuperLeague that as not receved a penalty kick yet. If we win against Xanthi, we'll be in good shape as far as UEFA Cup is concerned.

Archived