Phantis Forums

Bajevic is now available (again). Any takers?

athinaios

Omigod, I just learned that Bajevic quit Red Star... Honestly, if Tzigger is even thinking about bringing this guy to PAO and not renewing Munoz contract, I'm going to start a revolution to replace this f@kin owner... :ph34r:

What do you guys think?

I had my suspicions why Tzigger hasn't already offered Munoz a new contract... I hope he was not waiting for Bajevic..... :angry:

If Munoz chooses to go back to spain, IT IS HIS DECISION, then and only then will Bajevic be a pao coach.

IT IS ENTIRELY UP TO MUNOZ

agreed :ph34r:
I disagree, sort of. I mean what else would you want to see from a coach that didn't prepare the team, came during a crisis and managed to put a unit together out of a collection of ill-fitted players?

OK, maybe it's up to Munoz to decide. But, don't you think part of his thinking may be that since I don't see a good contract from management already, I should be looking for another team since my contract EXPIRES IN A COUPLE MONTHS????

No, the club should have offered him a new, good contract by now.

hope not..... i dont want bajevic tin p0utana mou... i'll be mad pissed if this idiot comes to pao... :box: :tdown: :tdown:

Why do you guys hate Bajevic so much? He's the most successful manager ever in Greece and he would do well with PAO.

arx1dia tha kanei... ston astera ti ekane????

me ton olympiako oloi kseroume pos peire ta pio polla protathlimata... kai siga tin mpala pou epeze.. ase to allo pou exei polla neura... for some reason i dont like him period

me ton olympiako oloi kseroume pos peire ta pio polla protathlimata... kai siga tin mpala pou epeze.. ase to allo pou exei polla neura... for some reason i dont like him period

Ston astera kala ta pigene. They gave Milan a run in the qualifiers and domestically they were top of the league and in the semis of the CL. Unfortunately, the Red Star fans expect too much! Its kind of like the Sollied situation at Oly except Bajevic went out of the CL to Milan and was only given 3/4 of season... hardly a failiure! Also, Oly have only ever had 2 good campaigns in the CL and who was manager at both? ;) Trust me, Bajevic would be perfect for PAO. He is a disciplinarian who likes to play tight. Salpi and Papa would be his ideal strikers and he'd love Tziolis too. He'd end up tightening your defence too. If Munoz leaves then Bajevic would do great.

@ Bar7, That's a bold statement because in reality Munoz has acheived virtually nothing really apart from the derby wins. Ok the team is playing better football than last year but that isnt hard! The team is fitter but lets face it that's hardly an acheivement! Dont get me wrong I think Munoz is promising but to say he's a very good manager is somewhat premature whereas Bajevic is proven!

Ston astera kala ta pigene. They gave Milan a run in the qualifiers and domestically they were top of the league and in the semis of the CL. Unfortunately, the Red Star fans expect too much! Its kind of like the Sollied situation at Oly except Bajevic went out of the CL to Milan and was only given 3/4 of season... hardly a failiure! Also, Oly have only ever had 2 good campaigns in the CL and who was manager at both? ;) Trust me, Bajevic would be perfect for PAO. He is a disciplinarian who likes to play tight. Salpi and Papa would be his ideal strikers and he'd love Tziolis too. He'd end up tightening your defence too. If Munoz leaves then Bajevic would do great.

@ Bar7, That's a bold statement because in reality Munoz has acheived virtually nothing really apart from the derby wins. Ok the team is playing better football than last year but that isnt hard! The team is fitter but lets face it that's hardly an acheivement! Dont get me wrong I think Munoz is promising but to say he's a very good manager is somewhat premature whereas Bajevic is proven!

bajevic proven and munoz not??

hmmm...den eimaste kala

bajevic is a bicycle..i dont want that man coaching this club..i could be wrong, but i just dont like him..

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=44201

like i said.. its up to MUNOZ

tzigger spent tons of money in recent years and the transfers didnt all work out.

he will try to keep him, but its up to the spaniard.

someone who cam should start a petition that we can show to spanish newspapers that we want munos at pao.

I agree that Munoz should stay. I like this coach.

Nevertheless i also agree that if he doesnt for his personal reasons then my first choice would be Bajevitsch or as second Rocha as coach and Warzycha Sports direktor.

With those 2 together PAO would have the right people to give the young players someone to look upon as their are living History of PAO

Archived