Phantis Forums

Do you want ALTER to stay on DISH or NOT?

Do you want ALTER to stay on DISH or you prefer ALTER to move to DIRECTV?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want ALTER to stay on DISH or you prefer ALTER to move to DIRECTV?

• ALTER to stay on DISH
    • ALTER to move to DIRECT

You forgot another option in the poll.

- WHO CARES

I for one don't care what happens to that channel, since I don't subscribe to it currently on Dish. Also considering that the channel is provided by the same people as Mega Cosmos, it's 99.9% sure that it will move to Direct TV.

You forgot another option in the poll.

- WHO CARES

I for one don't care what happens to that channel, since I don't subscribe to it currently on Dish. Also considering that the channel is provided by the same people as Mega Cosmos, it's 99.9% sure that it will move to Direct TV.

you are right, Ziaka, I forgot that one

W H O C A R E S

By the way, for all of you that are still suffering MEGA loss, I solved my problem by downloading daily the programs I want from Blue-White GT. The quality is perfect......So long Mega........

Speaking of who cares,

Who Cares about this thread, what is the point of this silly poll, we already know what the results will be- who wants to move to another provider, spend more money- NO ONE!

As if in doubt, the official tally thus far:

9 votes with the overwhelming majority wanting Alter to stay on Dish- surprise surprise ;)

In the end people can vote with their wallets- you want Alter, ERT, whomever to stay on Dish then don't subscribe to any channel that moves to another platform as it seems people have done to MEGA and now Globestar is pulling out their hair trying to figure out what to do next.

Archived