Phantis Forums

A.Kallamrias-AEK

AEKPROTATHLIMA

Whell after wathing the game against PSG i saw some good signs even tho we lost. I think this game will be our turning point. Nothing but wins from now on. I know it's going to be a hard game especially with Lybe been out because of yellow card suspencion i still believe that we can win this one. 2-1 AEK. :tup: :tup: :tup:

To be honest at normal Season and depending on how the game goes a 1-1 there would not necessarily be a disaster

But its bad we are with our backs against the wall...

The players must show they CAN end 2nd and the first step to that is this game ... if they do not manage then the 2nd place will be very tough...

We need luck too

wow i am speechless injuiries after injuries it reall y is a living nightmare and of all things in practice if this keeps up 2 place is looking very bleeck.

ive had a change of mind i tie seems all aek can get in kalamaria and i dont even wanna say the l- word.

paok is up 1-0 u think they can catch up too us with our run of bad luck????

Off topic what the HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is wrong with aek bc there f$%?ing pathetic there getting whipped by makedonikos there gonna get dropped too division 2,

just a horrible year fc,bc aek historic b-ball club in d-2 just pathetic :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

wow i am speechless injuiries after injuries it reall y is a living nightmare and of all things in practice if this keeps up 2 place is looking very bleeck.

ive had a change of mind i tie seems all aek can get in kalamaria and i dont even wanna say the l- word.

Off topic what the HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is wrong with aek bc there f$%?ing pathetic there getting whipped by makedonikos there gonna get dropped too division 2,

just a horrible year fc,bc aek historic b-ball club in d-2 just pathetic :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Whell Paok lost today and AEK B-ball team came back and won. So not that bad for us today. About the injuries yes they suck but that's soccer. About us loosing tomorrow I HOPE NOT. So aekmafia21 pray to god tonight for a win tomorrow!!

just a horrible year fc,bc aek historic b-ball club in d-2 just pathetic :tdown:  :tdown:  :tdown:

Whell Paok lost today and AEK B-ball team came back and won. So not that bad for us today. About the injuries yes they suck but that's soccer. About us loosing tomorrow I HOPE NOT. So aekmafia21 pray to god tonight for a win tomorrow!!
;) NO NO! The Mafia Man must stay negative!

Its good luck! :nw:

by the way ... heres why Kone is not in the "mission" for Kalamaria...

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...AEK/143752.html

T

im a hard core suppoerteur when you guys were sucking on yo mothers ......

im so hard on my boys because its aek not some minnow club from the islands a historic club thats needs to keep its rich tradition alive this team has been throw hell and back and i crave for a greek title thats why im so hard on them slick

NOTHING BUT YELLOW ANS BLACK RUN THREW MY VAINS MYLOVE FOR AEK COMES BRFORE MY GIRL FRIEND AND SHE KNOWS THAT. so dont judge me

i love this team threw the bad and the good when they stuggle its in the heat of the moment that i might say negative quotes

im a f#$%ing pureist make no mistake u dont wanna konck heads with me boy

AEK IS MY RELIGION MY ONLY RELIGION.......................!!! :nw: :nw:

Saw the first half before Sopcast shut right down, and I could now understand why the team's been doing so horribly.

Nobody could string a pass together, and that horrible goal kick/pass to Papastathopoulos, Sorrentino should be given a molten lava enema for that one. Utterly stupid.

Bottom line, if we struggle to beat this team, what do you think we'll do in the next derby?

we did do considerably better in the second half. Lets keep in mind that we have a lot of injured players and the teams morale hasnt been the greatest.

I would also like to comment on the Cesar ego which is indicative of the teams overall performance. It appears that the team has lost some of its unity it showed during the first round. Of course I'm talking about cesar's missed opportunity to score. Cesar should have passed the ball to Tozer who would have scored an easy goal, instead he tried to put his name on the score sheet for a second time. If the game had been 1-1 or 1-0 it would have been a disaster. Instead of AEK ending the game APOK almost scored twice after that missed goal.

This attitude of taking the game on ones own shoulders has been present in previous matches. Players are making poor decisions and trying too hard to score the winning goal instead of organizing a team attack. Hopefully it is only because of the missing players but i honestly dont think so. Ferrer must change the players attitude in attack if we are to seriously pose a threat to PAO for second place.

I was just kidding Mafia man... :D All of us love the team and we are hard and demanding ... You keep being pessimistic ... will be our good luck indicator from now on ... hehe.. :tup:

Guys, AEK barelly completed 16 players to send to the game, and has been suffering from the very serious problem of having to filed exactly the available players, most of which even end up in unorthdox positions (like Cirillo! ) ...

Its good that we improved our game in the second game with PSG and we did manage to win a very important and psychology oriented game against a team like Kalamaria which is by no means bad ...

Also... Cezar could really score at least 2 more times! but he was very bad yesterday.

Indeed, if PAO wins the Derby our shot at 2nd Place will be much harder.

bravo paidia and one last thing quite flapping your gums aekprota........!!

the heart of aek lies within me fileeeeeeeeee :tup:

nice too see them on the win sheet lets keep it up till the end and hope for the best possible results for second ^place lets make pao match us win for win if they loose & oly for when we overtake them moooouhaaaaaaa haaaaa""".

i think im a little too old for this battle of witts boys UNITED WE STAND MY BROTHERS :gr:

Archived