Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

MadBoy13

cyber, if ur ever in montreal, drop me a message. im gonna be working at a local greek sports bar and wont miss a game from now on.

man that nilsson was impressive. Vyntra who? oh thats right. Vyntra, the one that cost us a 3rd goal in Lens. thats it.

hes a BUM!!!!

i got to go take care of this erection i got from watching pao play today.

later skaters

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREAT game today and I wouldn't mess around too much with that midfield line up. I still prefer Manzios over Salpigidis but with two good goals from him in the last two games (both of them very similar)! and Manzios coming in the middle of the second I can't really complain. THANK GOD Edebe played instead of Galinovic otherwise this match would have been much different! It was also good to see them keep the ball on the ground and play with short passes intead of long passes like they were doing in Lens. That doesn't work for them; they're not an English team, whats the deal? But today was fine. I don't miss Romero; he looks like he's just going through the motions, like he doesn't care, you know? It would be good to see Theodoridis come back at least for 15 minutes. Anyway a good day!

having watched the replay again, the AEK goal was not Antonsonns fault.

Kapetanos brought the ball down with his arm and the goal should not have counted.

he cant be that bad guys. the fooker is on Swedens national team believe it or not.

Nilsson wasnt being used by Munoz either but to me at least has proven he is better then vyntra.

If his name was Nilssonopoulos i guarantee you Vyntra would be laying for Prodeftiki or something.

no that was something any average defender would have prevented. He should have won that ball, and when you challenge for a ball you STEP IN not hesitate and wait like he did. He should be aware and see Kapetanos too. Sorry, thats poor defending Biscan style and not acceptable for this club. Antonsson is crap, Kotsios is a much better backup - and thats because hes physical, works hard and is more composed -NOT because he is Greek. Antonsson is slow, sloppy and cant pass.

Yeah he was on Sweden.......... but so was Nilsson :LOL:

Seric made the croatia team :LOL:

Flavio was on BRAZIL and REAL :LOL:

BISCAN WON A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hell even other crap players like Maric had some credentials...trust me when they put on the PAO shirt these guys stop caring or the Greek league is too challening... :LOL:

something to point out about Munoz selection - i apreciate that he didnt play Galinovic or Vyntra.....it means hes not ridiculously stubborn or hesitant to punish players or to push them to fight for a place. Muy bien. And i hope he doest make the awful mistake of putting romero instead of Ninis vs Lens.....Ninis is clearly superior, makes goals happen and Romero really does blow.

cyber, if ur ever in montreal, drop me a message. im gonna be working at a local greek sports bar and wont miss a game from now on.

man that nilsson was impressive. Vyntra who? oh thats right. Vyntra, the one that cost us a 3rd goal in Lens. thats it.

hes a BUM!!!!

i got to go take care of this erection i got from watching pao play today.

later skaters

Thanks for the invitation Niko, I might take you up on it, but I suspect you are more burried in snow than we are in upstate NY :P Montreal is one of the cities I would like to visit someday.

Today was a great day for PAO. One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post is the incredible touch football that our players put together at times on the field. The way we advanced the ball with quick passes and movement in space is a great indication that the team works hard and practices combination plays that are designed to open up any defense. The way we transitioned from defense to offence and unfolded our game in space was something we all have been dreaming about and I had not seen from Pao since the Rotsa days.

If Nilsson can keep playing like that I will be a big fan. Great game by the Swede. It would be fair to point out that AEK played almost exclusively on his side, and that Ninis, Tziolis, Bovio (at times) and even Papadopoulos were responsible for helping him. Mostly I liked how he moved on offense and cooperated with Ninis. Very nice!

If we can pull this kind of performance against Lens it's going to be a very exciting night for us.

BTW, the kid even celebrates the right way :tup:

Posted Image

Archived