Phantis Forums

AEK - PAO

MadBoy13

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

halftime.. 0-3.

Honestly, i never would of bet on anything like this.

but seeing how the game has played out, i would sub ninis out at around the 60th minute, barring 2 goals by aek in the first 15.

he is being targeted and munoz should protect him. i would also sub out salpi and morris in the last 20 to rest them up for thursday.

to be continued...

halftime.. 0-3.

Honestly, i never would of bet on anything like this.

but seeing how the game has played out, i would sub ninis out at around the 60th minute, barring 2 goals by aek in the first 15.

he is being targeted and munoz should protect him. i would also sub out salpi and morris in the last 20 to rest them up for thursday.

to be continued...

I agree, and I can see Munoz substituting Ninis around the 60th minute.

Aek tried to overload our right side but Ninis and Nilsson have plugged the area, and found ways to push forward with some regularity. I am not sure who can replace him though. Victor is not on the bench. Maybe Haralabidis?

ego pantos eixa grapsei... oti provlepo ksespasma tou pao... magos eimai??? :LOL:

great first half... great goals... we playing very smart!

gooo paooooooo!

romero can prob replace ninis no cyber?

put in the youngster boutzikos around the 75th if the score still allows u to.

of course all this goes to waste if AEK score one or two in the first 30 minutes.

and we all know that with paos defense, anything can happen.

didnt they score 3 in 10 minutes last year.

Otan elega oti h Aek prepei na koitaksei ta problimata ths kai na afhsei th diaithtologia sthn akrh, kapoioi edw kai sto allo forum epemenan sta gnwsta peri diaf8oras. Ti perimenate apo mia omada pou efage 3 gkol apo 10 gerasmenous kai kourasmenous paiktes (Olympiakos)?

Ante mal@$# Ntemh na doume ti dikaiologia 8a breis twra... :LOL:

Yeah, but PAO still tries to score. This is good. We keep losing chances. Throw in Mantzios and Moutzikos now.

If we play like this against Lans it will be very interesting. We unpredictable as a team, but ....

GOAAAAAAAAAAAl GREAT!

it sounds like a slaughter....tons of chances oh and 4-0........!!!.

THIS IS PANATHINAIKOS. :tup:

a few better strengthenings/ cutting dead weight , plus a summersworth of time, a good preparation and PAO will be a fanatstic contender in Greece and Europe.....with Munoz, Ninis, the rest of the good young core we have we can do it!

oh and Ninis for ethniki.......definitly flair weve lacked on the wings lately, i feel he can change the team for the better....

Archived